FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 22

Sign in to follow this  

look at it:

2009 Inside Gaming Awards (Vote Now!) 11.099 Hits

just because it's the latest video... compared to ~1500 hits the others have....

I've just been watching Barney's Mind waiting for them to upload 23, It's not as good as FM but it is okay.

hahhaa, i discovered barney's mind at the exact same time you posted

Shephard's mind is a bit better than Barney's mind.

I like that those two are collaborating a bit.

Awesome, very funny,

the next episode will be great because there are lots of army dudes in the next chunk of the game.

Gosh, you sure don't seem really fond of the military forces.

Mr.Scott, have you been to the army

(don't know bout USA,but back at my country it's a duty every man must carry out for a year,if his capable of course)

Ross, i got an idea.

Gordon turned off the HEV suit, right? Maybe he could turn it back on and get the HUD, HEV suit's resistance and all?

That'd be awesome. He would be much more self-confident when the metal slides within the suit create a nagnetic field blocking all projectiles (bullets).

Yeah. that's how the HEV suit works.

It's not up when I looked, to the comment above me, where did you find it?

t.j. the medic: Fine then, as a disciple, you need to go out and find Source engine animators.

TT: Well I'm trying. I really would like to get things to the point with my other episodes where I could focus more on writing and direction like I do with Freeman's Mind.

Aliandras: Yes I do, but I sometimes let the comments pile up before I read them. As for delay, I was referring to me specifying a time when it would be out, yet it didn't.

Anonymous at 21:04:25: That comes down to an issue of time pressure and me not spending as much time as I would for something like Civil Protection on voice acting. While I do multiple takes on pretty much every line, I pass off a lot more as "good enough" than I would for something I had invested more time in. There are so many episodes to get through still, I cut corners sometimes.

oops!: Dude you have to remember that this is ACTING. I have nothing against the military, but I would think Freeman wouldn't have much faith in them given his circumstances.

Yeah Oops... cool it, maybe you shouldn't watch the series if your going to be so uptight!!!

these videos made me want half life source and they make hls so epic

cut me some slack there,please!

didn't mean for you understand it THAT way.

It's just that i wondered if Ross was in the army anyway. Sorry if sounded offensive there