FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 22

Sign in to follow this  

Freeman's mind is the reason I bought HL Source on Steam too! That was back when there were only 5 eps, I believe, and I'd recently played Portal after trying out the free demo. Yep, I got sucked in big time

I've quite enjoyed the latest bunch of updates (watched the last three together) and look forward to the gargantua receiving its just desserts, and especially to On A Rail, i love that part.

Once again, another great episode from the mind of Ross Scott.

Looking forward to episode 23 and new CP, i'd rather you get these done than play tech support for everybody 2

Anonymous, why do you write sooooooooo much comments? Do you really like this series???

SOME ADVICE!!!!!

Talk more about the Garg since he freaked you out and the ground shakes with some lines like....

"Wonder if that blue king kong reject will burst through here and burn my ass down"

"Since that freaky thing is so big, he could take this whole facility down!"

Please that this advice

Thank you

Seriously, this one was MUCH better. When the tedium in the game goes down the quality of the ad-libs goes WAY up. This was great. And actually it never occured to me to go into the water and use the ladder...I usually just send the lift down and fire a few rounds into a tripmine...

Those are going to be fun when Freeman discovers caches of those things...especially since he's figured out the whole "lemmings with machine guns" behavior is consistent. And now he has M-203 grenades...boom.

And now we find the leeches. This is going to be fun especially when he hits "Apprehension." I hope he has plenty of tartar sauce...

It's taken 22 episodes and I think we finally have the best line of the series! "I brush with death so often I should start giving him high-fives when we pass." FM has better writing than most SNL episodes and your sense of comic timing is awesome. You are a one man production company and you kick ass at it.

TT

Seen all your Episodes, all of them are 100% perfect in my opinion. Keep out the good work.

Maybe some day you will be able to Finish half life and move onto Half life 2

Amazing job Ross, yet another piece of perfection! You should seriously have your own comedy show! Oh wait... XD

Keep up the good work, and for heaven's sake, take a break if you need to! Your vids are worth the wait, even the old ones that took months!

At The above comment (Myself)

Also, can't wait for the tunnel! Ross Scott FTW!

Squeak toys from hell, I'd say that's right. But like ....You should go back and get that magnum. They're pretty useful. Especially against Vortigaunts, along the road when you hit the tram.

Teriffic series so far, you master of machinima, you.

You still have a good long way to go yet, though...

Don't overburden yourself...Or have Machinima do that to you...

This is the best machinima next to redvsblue! I really hope you go into Half Life 2 with this!!!

Just a reminder how cool you said robots are and that big bot killed those soldiers. Maybe something along the lines of being friends with the bot. "Hot, Hot, Hot when it fires" Don't know if that would something you could use?

I love your show.

"Sorry about the delay on this one"....? Ross, a delay would be like a few weeks, a month maybe. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Do you read these comments? Do you see how supportive your fans are? We appreciate everything you give us. Please take care of yourself!

P.S. Thank you for this episode, it was entertaining to say the least.

DELAY?!?!?! you've been cranking out the freemans and nearly triple the speed.

This series is just awesome! Sadly, I didn't get into HL1 back when it was fresh. I bought the orange box to play portal and I really got into HL2. So I purchased HL1:source for 10 bucks and loved it too. I actually just recently finished HL1 so this series is great while the gameplay experience I had is still fresh on my mind. I love it and hope you see it through to at least episode 3 when it gets here. Just think, as much trouble as freeman's mind is, it's a job... and it makes me happy(and that's the most important thing). Keep up the good work!!

oh btw, how do you activate cheat codes in half life again? JK

Loving it, Ross. Just had to sign up, to show my appreciation for this master piece.

/Kissing ass off.

Spot on, mr.