FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 22

Sign in to follow this  

I emailed you quite some time ago asking you how to turn on my system but you never responded. What gives?

J/k. Keep up the great work, man. This shit is awesome.

Honestly I like the way you've been stopping where realistically freeman would rest it would be kinda off for freeman to you know stop right in the middle of a battle for a rest lol

I must say this was one of my favorites. My favorite part was when the electricity was arcing across the path, and Freeman says "that must be a fuck ton of voltage to jump like that." The change of tone in your voice made him sound far more real than he has the entire series. I mean, the character you're writing is falling into the superman personality. Sure, you recognize it to an extent, and he accepts that the scenario is crazy, but even still, the way the voice sounds and the speed of the storyline makes him come off as Valve intended the player to feel while playing the game.

I'm not blaming you. With this kind of project, the superman personae is impossible to avoid. Impossible. You are still essentially playing a video game that, by design, puts the player in the position as superman. You are doing an excellent job of keeping as far away from that as possible.

Ross my toaster has been catching on fire lately, can you fix it for me?

I can't believe people would actually email you about how to get cheats to work in Half Life that's crazy. I can't believe people would ask you such stupid questions...Now about my toaster...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ROSS! May your plate be bountiful in turkey and stuffing!

Awesome stuff once again...

Have to say though I think you should take it easy. Love the fact that the episodes are coming out weekly but you do go on sometimes as if the Fans have a gun pointed at your head with their finger on the trigger Or maybe thats Machinima...

Like come on, Delay?? What Delay!!! lol

Keep up the good work!!!

he said monday but it came on tuesday... THAT delay you dumbfucks!

Awesome. 23 already done? Holy. And what's with the blank Anonymous comments?

Any way,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful for all the work you have put into Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection to provide entertaining shows. Keep it going.

thomas sheehan here (take THAT anonymous sign!)

just want you to know that freemans mind is one of the most awesome and funny shows ever!

anyway, just wanted to say that and remember that as long as freemans mind is on the internet, there will be viewers and laughs!

keep up the damn fine work!

I CANT W8 TILL GMAN gives freeman the choice thats gona b funny

Thanks for the episodes buddy! Don't worry about the voice acting because I think it is great. Don't doubt your abilities and remember that no matter what, you have a loyal following. I'm rather new to the Half-Life universe but I appreciate the attempt to bring humor to what appears to a story that is really a tragedy. Imagine something like this happening to our world and your efforts have brought a dark story, yet including a silver lining to it all. Take care and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Adam C.

GOD DAMNIT, MACHINIMA!! HURRY UP WITH 23!

I ARE IMPATIENT!!!!!!

It has been like hours and machinima has not even uploaded 23 YET!

Hooray! Cant wait...coming out fast arent they...and im excited for the new CP because it looks creepy and hilarious...creparious

Only way to get better is if he continued it to HL2 =)

Maybe for the killing houndeye sport, if there is a draw, release 3 (or some other odd number). The chances of a draw again are very low. Im going to try to create this in garrys mod!

I think that he just don't responds to our messages because he's busy doind another FM Episode )

I love your videos Ross, they're the only series on youtube that I watch every episode of.

What the hell is machinima doing? It's been 24 hours and episode 23 still isn't up, instead they've been posting game awards bull.

yeah, i think they are aware of freemans mind being the most popular series on machinima... so they delay the release of episode 23 so every fan keeps F5ing on their channel and maybe someone clicks on one of the game award crap things...

me? i wont click on one of the game award clips - never! i keep F5ing though...

I think machinima is retarded; they have not uploaded 23 for like over 10 hours!