Games you got recently

Won a near mint boxed copy of Quake Mission Pack No. 2 - Dissolution of Eternity on ebay.

$(KGrHqIOKjoE5YtT6vl9BObL3j6us!~~60_12.JPG

Is that good? I have very knowledge regarding anything Quake-related aside from the fact its rocket launcher that got put in Team Fortress 2 resembles a penis.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Is that good? I have very knowledge regarding anything Quake-related aside from the fact its rocket launcher that got put in Team Fortress 2 resembles a penis.

If THAT is how your penis looks like, you should go see a doctor.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Earthworm Jim for Genesis came in the mail but my goddamn up button on my controller doesn't work so I can't really play it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Metroid Prime 1 for Gamecube...

Because I only got $5 in turn for Metroid: Other M

Metroid: Other M sucked, I didn't mind the third person POV, but I honestly hate the single-remote control and the fact that they gave Samus a speaking role in this game.

Seriously, Team Ninja ruined everything I love about the Metroid series...

And I'm sick of people saying people who didn't like this game aren't real Metroid fans; just prime fans, Because I loved Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid and Metroid: Zero Mission.

My 2 favorites, however, would have to be either Fusion, or Echoes, I'm torn between these 2.

Also known as "Username"

Metroid: Other M sucked, I didn't mind the third person POV, but I honestly hate the single-remote control and the fact that they gave Samus a speaking role in this game.

And I'm sick of people saying people who didn't like this game aren't real Metroid fans; just prime fans, Because I loved Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid and Metroid: Zero Mission.

My 2 favorites, however, would have to be either Fusion, or Echoes, I'm torn between these 2.

Agreed, Other M was disappointing, and I consider myself a proper fan since I've played the hell out of Metroid 1-4. i haven't played thru Prime yet tbh.

Today I bought the following games on Steam:

header_292x136.jpg?t=1316276460

header_292x136.jpg?t=1315844565

header_292x136.jpg?t=1315844543

header_292x136.jpg?t=1315844585

header_292x136.jpg?t=1315844605

header_292x136.jpg?t=1315844446

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm clapping right now Dash, you've proven you're actually pretty cool.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Assassin's Creed II and it sucks dick so hard you could rename it "Sasha Grey" and it would be the same.

Well I can explain. When I first got the game I thought it was great, but as Assasin's Creed passed the first hour its storyline and incredibly boring/repetitive quests begin to grind. There are a couple of good things like the exploration, but the good gets bogged down under all the blandness. On top of that there's those retarded assasination investigation quests. Incredibly bland story and mediocre everything else.

Also, WTF is with putting the big twist in the first 5 minutes of the game?

I was pissed off that it's not actually a cool assassin game but a sci-fi game that happens to have an assassin game in it.

When I started playing it (the REAL game) I decided to jump around on buildings and Ezio took all my wishes to climb up as the signal TO JUMP OFF THE BUILDING AND DIE.

stupid story and bad controls really plagued the game for me.