Games you got recently

Yeah, it's supposed to be an MMO, but I never once saw anyone outside of the starting zone... That means it isn't a true MMO, but simply has a matchmaking and social zone, and gives a big excuse for forcing the game to connect to the internet at all times. (it really has no need for it, it could very easily use the same system that the Borderlands games use)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Salt and Sanctuary.

I was expecting this to be a 2D platformer souls-like and I got a 2D platformer souls-like. A damn fun one at that actually. Even if I did spend the first few attempts on the first boss shouting at my screen. :oops:

Retired Forum Moderator

Remember Me

I picked it up only because it had same dev (Dontnod) as Life is Strange. Its a solid 6/10 game, that can frustrate you at times, but story makes up for it

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Bought a boxed copy of Flashback for DOS on eBay, as well as Shadow of Mordor and Shovel Knight on Steam. Wasn't planning on buying anything else for the rest of the month until a friend of mine showed me a listing for a boxed copy of Space Quest 4 on eBay as well and I just couldn't resist.

I've been playing the Overwatch Open Beta. So I haven't bought it yet, but the game is amazing.

It's like someone got TF2, the class style from LoL or Dota and then slapped them into one. Not really how you would imagine it though. But in that play style I guess..

Other than that I've been playing Jalopy. It's quite frustrating at the moment.

I just... I don't even...

I've been playing the Overwatch Open Beta. So I haven't bought it yet, but the game is amazing.

It's like someone got TF2, the class style from LoL or Dota and then slapped them into one. Not really how you would imagine it though. But in that play style I guess..

Other than that I've been playing Jalopy. It's quite frustrating at the moment.

Kinda funny we're getting Battleborn and Overwatch in the same year, both games very similar in that they offer MOBA-influenced spins on the multiplayer FPS genre.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Though I have the ability to purchase Legacy of the Void, I refuse to pay money to a company that bans people from being able to play the singleplayer game because they used a trainer on their singleplayer game. Naturally I have just recently pirated LotV.

Blizzard will not get another purchase from me until they correct this path of assholishness they have embarked upon.

metroid prime trilogy, splatoon, twilight princess HD, mario kart 8

the name's riley

Space Pirates And Zombies 2!

Very fun, and worth every penny IMO.

Overwatch

Can't wait to play it tonight

the name's riley

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

^

Still need to install it though... I also still need to get through *grunts* #2.

Yes, I went there, problem? Sue m- oh shit I didn't mean literally. First a youtuber sues another youtuber, and now I'm getting sued for making a poop joke... and because of poop jokes...

nmJKY59NX8o

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA