Games you got recently

Yeah, I can understand that. I do enjoy Duke Nukem Forever more than Fallout 3 though.

Well Duke does give a more polished 8 hours of gameplay, I'd prefer to play 15 hours of Half Life 2 than the likely 2000 hours it would take me to play through Daggerfall. It's all a matter of what you prefer, loads of content with less polish, worse graphics and worse writing. Or less content but with better graphics, a better told story, and more polish.

I got Portal 2 and Arkham City, but since I was sick I ended up beating them within 3 days.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Skyrim

Just Cause 2

MW3 (it sucks compared to BF3, but it is definitely better than MW2)

I paid for none of them.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

MW3 is pretty good imo, the multiplayer is miles better than MW2 from what I've heard.

It is, and they actually got the grenade launcher arcs right in this one. BF3 still beats the shit out of it though. (and IMO so does BFBC2)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bought Duke Nukem Forever and Fallout 3, ten bucks for Duke and twenty for Fallout.

Not bad price for two great games.

Well duke has turnd out to be a really fun game, even tough i miss being able to carry all the guns at once... :)

Bought Duke Nukem Forever and Fallout 3, ten bucks for Duke and twenty for Fallout.

Not bad price for two great games.

Well duke has turnd out to be a really fun game, even tough i miss being able to carry all the guns at once... :)

That never bothered me since you have access to a lot of guns during the game. The PC version gives you an expanded inventory option though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

[attachment=0]W00T.PNG[/attachment]

Finally, I've now bought every game I've ever pirated.

Yay me.

Luckily I only spent about 3 months as a pirate, so I didn't get a large library of stolen games on my HDD.

I spend a years as a pirate, interestingly enough, without I would probably never be here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯