Games you got recently

MW3, I didn't get it to recently, but recent enough for me to post it on this thread.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Gotham City Imposters.

I was going to get that but I'll wait until the March patch to see if they fix some of the turn-offs.

I won a Playstation Vita in a contest and just yesterday picked up Uncharted and Rayman Origins for it. I'm really impressed by the device. The screen is absolutely gorgeous. Rayman's colorful art really pops off the screen.

I won a Playstation Vita in a contest and just yesterday picked up Uncharted and Rayman Origins for it. I'm really impressed by the device. The screen is absolutely gorgeous. Rayman's colorful art really pops off the screen.

I'm getting one myself, wanting to try out the new WipEout game for it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Just tried Cry of Fear...

I like this game already. I've played a lot of horror games but none have really made say "FUCKING HELL" out loud quite like this has.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got a bunch of SNES/GBA/GBC ROMs recently... They are full games, and since they are no longer on supported consoles, legal.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Borrowed Batman Arkham Assylum from brother couple weeks ago, I just kinda crept through the game (not alot of freetime). I beat it though, and loved it. Gonna get Arkham City really soon.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Bought Saint's Row 2 the other day off steam. After Zero Punctuation gave it a good score (very rare), I thought I'd check it out. The review Yahtzee gave was pretty accurate: it feels more like a true sequel to San Andreas than GTA 4 is.

I did the same thing, except it crashes if I use my Xbox360 pad and the M&KB controls are abysmal.

Bought Saint's Row 2 the other day off steam. After Zero Punctuation gave it a good score (very rare), I thought I'd check it out. The review Yahtzee gave was pretty accurate: it feels more like a true sequel to San Andreas than GTA 4 is.

I did the same thing, except it crashes if I use my Xbox360 pad and the M&KB controls are abysmal.

Agreed, this game is NOT well optimised for PC. There's a lot of glitches as well, sometimes I swear you can look in one direction and see a car coming, quickly look away, and when you look back the car disappears.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!