Games you got recently

Well yeah, he's a critic, he criticizes. How do people still not get that? I remember him even saying that he is not a reviewer but a critic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haven't bought them yet, but when I get my paycheck, my gaming purchases for this month will likely be Journey for PS3, Wipeout 2048 for Vita, and Dear Esther for PC. Not really pumped about Dear Esther in terms of gameplay, but as a game artist, I've had colleagues raving about the texture art.

Not really pumped about Dear Esther in terms of gameplay

That's like not getting pumped about the awesome special effects in a book.

I bought Kingdoms of Amalur about a week ago, and tomorrow night I'll pick up Mass Effect 3.

After Zero Punctuation gave it a good score (very rare), I thought I'd check it out.

And that's why I can't stand Yahtzee. Feels like he never has anything good to say about anything, though I guess that's his job as a critic.

I watch him for the comedy values and it's particularly hilarious when it's games that I've played before, because 9 times out of 10 I can't help but notice what he's saying is true.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

Getting ME3 right now. Don't have enough money right now for getting it legit, so I'll get all three later.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If it's only on Origin, then I'm not getting it, and I'll stay in the "illegally acquired" realm.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.