Games you got recently

1338413836_batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year-edition-xbox360-complex.jpg

got this today, was a great deal with all the bonus content. Came with the arcade game Gotham Impostors and a free download of a batman animated movie too.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Just found out that my parents found my 1TB external drive, so now I have 'regained' everything that I don't have on Steam.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Minecraft for XBLA.

Its a nice, non-stressful game that I can enjoy with friends.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

SMITE Closed Beta. A VERY interesting idea, with my main issue being its store system. But that's being (Semi) addressed tomorrow it seems, so all it really needs is balancing, UI improvements, and graphical polish.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

ac_deus_ex_360.jpg

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I have 'regained' everything that I don't have on Steam.

...and everything you stole from PirateBay.

I haven't stolen anything from TPB... Just go ask them yourself if you don't believe me! 8-):lol:

As far as pirated content that I have been directed to by TPB... I have little or no reason to re-post the list of games I have. (most of them are in this thread already, and the rest are mostly NSFW names)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Got Aladdin and Gaiares for Sega Genesis. Great games, though Gaiares was a bit expensive, but worth it.

Aladdin is seriously a great game, and if I remember correctly it had a pretty simple cheatcode. Press pause :arrow: then press AABBAABB

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I got Daxter and Secret Agent Clank in some kind of pack deal for PSP. They're really just portable J&D and R&C games just to have portable J&D and R&C games. But, I think they're pretty decent.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Got Aladdin and Gaiares for Sega Genesis. Great games, though Gaiares was a bit expensive, but worth it.

Aladdin is seriously a great game, and if I remember correctly it had a pretty simple cheatcode. Press pause :arrow: then press AABBAABB

Yeah, I love it. The Capcom game on SNES was pretty good too.

AABBAABB sounds similar to the cheat code for B.O.B. where you just enter 09090909 at the password screen.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

oddbox.jpg

Oh the Nostalgia. :D

I bought these individually though, but that doesn't mean that I don't have the oddbox.

I just... I don't even...

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron for PSP. Elite Squadron does not work, however, so I'mma trade it in and probably get something else. I'm thinking FF1.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."