Games you got recently

Bought... Black Ops (yea I hadn't bought any games in awhile)

Dled via rom... Donkey Kong 64!

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

this falls into the more "i'm-getting-this-game-this-friday-category" whatever..i'm geting Dues Ex this friday for the xbox and i'm pumped, i have no doubts that it's worth the entire 60 bucks.

Quake II has the worst first person shooter console controls ever, no contest.

What? Are you saying that the controls for the port to the console sucks? Well, they probly do since they wouldn't have any auto-aim functions.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What? Are you saying that the controls for the port to the console sucks? Well, they probly do since they wouldn't have any auto-aim functions.

Any good Console FPS has autoaim, with Quake 2 it only slightly does. But it's a problem when the game is easier to play without the dual shock controller.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

this falls into the more "i'm-getting-this-game-this-friday-category" whatever..i'm geting Dues Ex this friday for the xbox and i'm pumped, i have no doubts that it's worth the entire 60 bucks.

It pretty much is. It's one of those games you can really get lost in and I think with all the sidequests, you can spend 20 days on it or something before it's completed.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Any good Console FPS has autoaim, with Quake 2 it only slightly does. But it's a problem when the game is easier to play without the dual shock controller.

Well, considering that it's original controls didn't include the mouse...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It pretty much is. It's one of those games you can really get lost in and I think with all the sidequests, you can spend 20 days on it or something before it's completed.

that's great news, i read some online shit and it has the potential to be my favorite game. we'll see on Friday...

Last game I bought was TES IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Hi Friend.

Splinter Cell Conviction. Disapointing, I should say myself.

And the new Hitman is following in suit of its parade of mediocrity.

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

zombie turkey outbreak.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

L4D2 during the Steam sale where it was only like $5.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

this is gonna be a mouthfull...

Samba De Amigo, Marvel Vs. CApcom 2, Gta 2, Matt Hoffman's BMX, The NExt Tetris, Capcom vs. SNK, Breakdown, Unreal Championship, Atari Classics Collection, and Super Metroid

bought a Genesis and a couple games, I'd love to play them but the Genesis doesn't have working AV cables :C

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. I can't download it for a while though, on account of my internet being almost capped. Damn you, 25 gig of download!

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

bought a Genesis and a couple games, I'd love to play them but the Genesis doesn't have working AV cables :C

Heyyyyyy, Thats my favorite game system I just got a working Emulator that plays the games.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Terrible camera quality but Super Metroid

5ose15.jpg

I know it says it's the 12th, but it's actually the 11th. My camera is a day late.