Games you got recently

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP

don't buy this, it's not a real game. it's fucking dreadful and i hate it.

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
Sworcery

Please, tell me that was a typo, instead of the worst pun ever made in a video-game title.

On a side note, got Payday: The Heist, my expectations were low for it since some people bash at it for being "buggy" and "repetitive", but so far Im having a blast with it.

No I swear to you, that's the actual fucking title. I'm not even kidding. They make a ton of jokes about it because they think they're cute and funny but I promise you it isn't.

The game solves all the puzzles for you and combat is literally just blocking an enemy attack then swinging randomly.

why does this cost money?

(also Billy, Painkiller is the manliest game ever made. Appreciate its girth.)

I just realized that I have this game in my collection from the last humble bundle :o Not that it's a good thing, since I bought the bundle for Amnesia, Bastion, and Psychonauhts, with the others being nice bonuses.

Anyway, on-topic, I guess the last game I bought would be... err... stupid summer sales, I always go through my "game savings" within a few days. I would list the ones I've bought, but I'd rather not for my own comfort's sake. The last one I downloaded, though, was the Darkness II.

Saints row the third and Fallout 3 GOTY (Missed you baby). I fucking love steam sales.

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO PLAY BROKEN STEEL

Stupid game breaking glitch.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Serious Sam 3

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Ape Escape On The Loose for PSP. It's just the original Ape Escape for PS1 but with better graphics and new voice acting. SO MUCH NOSTALGIA

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ape Escape On The Loose for PSP. It's just the original Ape Escape for PS1 but with better graphics and new voice acting. SO MUCH NOSTALGIA

I still have mine for ps1, played it a few weeks ago. Nostalgia is the word.

"Life sucks sober!"

Kirkreng now owns Train Simulator 2012, Railworks TestTraK DLC, RailWorks 3 Super Express Train DLC, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsEU, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteOP, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteBT, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteNY, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteHS, Railworks 3 LegacyRoutesFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsUS, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteCP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosOP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosBT, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosNY, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosHS, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsFoliage, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosCP.

Something tells me you like trains, Kirk.

i bought the s.t.a.l.k.e.r series today, my steam wallet is now empty

totally worth it. s.t.a.l.k.e.r fucking rocks.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

totally worth it. s.t.a.l.k.e.r fucking rocks.

you are right it does

Crysis

Crysis 2

Mass Effect (always late to a good party)

Audio Surf

Deus Ex

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Borderlands (gifted)

Binding of Isaac (gifted)

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy (gifted)

Torchlight

Gotta love steam sales, and their clever way to take your money. this should hold me for the summer

Retired Forum Moderator

I bought Empire and Napoleon from the Total War series. I need something to tie me over until Rome 2.

My friend let me borrow his copy of F.E.A.R for a few days.

OhmygawdtheAIinthisgameisawesome. Such a refreshing change of pace to fight enemies that don't act like they were dropped on their heads when they were children.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

My friend let me borrow his copy of F.E.A.R for a few days.

OhmygawdtheAIinthisgameisawesome. Such a refreshing change of pace to fight enemies that don't act like they were dropped on their heads when they were children.

Play the game on the hardest difficulty and don't use slow-mo.

prepare for the best firefights of your entire life.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."