Games you got recently

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (PSP)

Sonic 4 Episode II. And I picked Episode II over I because while Episode II is fun for the most part, has some really great music (at least in the snow levels) and actually got the physics right, Episode I is a poop.

Now compare that to the Star Wars prequels and we're left with all episodes being poop.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Too bad I don't have much money, and some of the stuff I'm giving to my family are my old stuff...

Also, got the THQ Bundle (above average) for me (another regular copy for a friend), and the Humble Bundle 7. (above average, for me and friend)

Lastly, got DOTA 2 from Alyxx.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bought They Bleed Pixels. I promised myself to not impulse-buy any games this sale, but it just looked so cool. So far it seems pretty fun too. The platforming feels almost as good as Super Meat Boy, the art style looks pretty cool and I really like the checkpoint mechanic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alice: Madness Returns and Spec Ops: The Line. Got dammit, Steam. I promised myself to only buy 2 games(Spec Ops: The Line and Closure) but only a few days in and I have already bought 2 games which weren't on that list.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only bought the first couple episodes of TWD because I wasn't sure if I had enough for all of them, but then Xbox goes and cuts them at half-price on everything a day after I spent full price on two of them. It could be worse, though. I could have bought them ALL full-price. So I bought the last two half-price.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare

Got these a couple weeks ago, beat Redemption (Great Game 5/5), and beat Undead Nightmare (Good game, but didn't enjoy it as much.)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I almost made it through the Steam sales... ended up buying the Skyrim DLC and the PC edition of Dark Souls.

A little over 400 days late and I finally decided to buy Skyrim.

One word: Overrated.

You know that there are people who really do enjoy the game, right?

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.