Games you got recently

I'm fucking twitching for Metro 2077.

Uuuuh, pretty sure you mean Metro: Last Light.

Anyway, I already made a top 10 games of 2012 list and Far Cry 3 is worth playing for any fan of non-linear open world games. If you're into RPG's I STRONGLY recommend playing Guild Wars 2 as it's easily the best RPG I've played lately and it doesn't really feel like an MMO either, but more a story based RPG that happens to have MMO elements. I'm going to write a review of it soon.

Syndicate didn't receive as much praise or attention as I had hoped, it's one of my favourite games ever now.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I got Metro 2033 lately as well and I'm also reading the novel. As usual there's a lot that's left behind. Lots of details about the misterious Hunter were removed in the game and the start feels actually very forced when you compare it to the 3 chapters it takes Artyom to leave his home station.

Awesome game by the way. Reminds me of the classic FPS experience (Half-Life for example) and not the new annoying style filled with objectives and guidepoints. I much prefere the old school style where they tell you where you have to go and you have to manage to get there by yourself..

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Reminds me of the classic FPS experience (Half-Life for example) and not the new annoying style filled with objectives and guidepoints. I much prefere the old school style where they tell you where you have to go and you have to manage to get there by yourself..

Now if only they'd make one that was open world too...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Assassin's Creed III.

Not gonna play it until tonight, though. I hate when my family gets loud and I'm trying to play a game and I want to get the most out of this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Torrented and played StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.

Great game; better than Wings of Liberty IMO.

Bioshock: Infinite. Was not going to pre-order it. So I decided I might as well just go and get the retail version. 3 bloody discs and sexy reversible cover. I am satisfied.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Getting Bioshock Infinite now... Torrents are awesome!

I'd recommend getting the original first, then Infinite. I highly recommend not even bothering with BS2.

The original is extremely close to a 'rail-shooter' without any hooks, and Infinite has 'rails you can shoot at people from' while riding using a metal hook. (which incidentally is also your melee weapon that can break necks, make gaping chest wounds, or decapitate people while igniting their bodies)

Torrented: Kerbal Space Program (version 0.19.1)

Purchased: Red Orchestra

Red Orchestra 2

Killing Floor

Bought Bioshock: Infinite as a b-day gift to myself. It's pretty fun, though I don't get why they felt the need to slap the Bioshock name on it.