Games you got recently

I've spent the last few hours playing Bioshock infinite.

I'm nowhere near completing the thing, but so far I have the creeping suspicion that I enjoy Bioshock 2 more, at the very least for not using a 2 weapon rule.

And why does every vigor have a trap as alternate fire?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I've spent the last few hours playing Bioshock infinite.

I'm nowhere near completing the thing, but so far I have the creeping suspicion that I enjoy Bioshock 2 more, at the very least for not using a 2 weapon rule.

And why does every vigor have a trap as alternate fire?

I actually enjoyed 2 more than infinite for a few reasons, too... and I couldn't tell you why the vigors all have traps, considering few situations actually call for them imo.

Anyway, OT: I bought Primal Carnage and Scribblenauts: Unlimited on Steam today.

Finally bought Brawl. I've rented it a number of times but never bought it myself because, frankly, it's been 49.99 for-freaking-ever. It finally dropped 10 bucks and while still kind of expensive for me, I ended up getting it. Maybe now I won't suck as much.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Deus Ex: Invisible War. Great game, way ahead of it's time. Defiantly had some fun with it.

I thought that was the black sheep of the Deus Ex series. At least, that's what all the 'cool kids' tell me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's like Mario 2. Overshadowed by the first and third game but if you actually play it, it's not that bad.

OT: The always beautiful Obsidian gave me a free copy of Bioshock 2, I've also bought the Humble Indie Bundle 8 and I downloaded the free Steam version of Shadow Warrior.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Bought System Shock 2, Strike Suit Zero, and Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures from the GOG sale. I wish GOG had more games that I actually play, because I want to give them more business lol.

Humble Bundle for Android 5 & 6... Torrented Kerbal Space Program, (will buy when I finally get my debit card) and Unepic. (a great game, but needs someone that can translate into English better)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Deus Ex: Invisible War. Great game, way ahead of it's time. Defiantly had some fun with it.

I thought that was the black sheep of the Deus Ex series. At least, that's what all the 'cool kids' tell me.

Deux Ex 2's big issue is that it's predecessor is a game of such massive depth that trying to recreate that amount of complexity is a real tough issue. If it was a stand-alone game it might have been looked upon more kindly, but due to it being a sequel to what is considered the holy grail of video games, and made smaller for xbox no less, it creates a pretty divisive game.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Deux Ex 2's big issue is that it's predecessor is a game of such massive depth that trying to recreate that amount of complexity is a real tough issue. If it was a stand-alone game it might have been looked upon more kindly, but due to it being a sequel to what is considered the holy grail of video games, and made smaller for xbox no less, it creates a pretty divisive game.

True, but for all of it's downfalls, it still did better than most expected. Unfortunately Human Revolution also had similar downfalls, but at least they weren't as expansive as they were in Invisible War. (I'd actually like to see a remake of IW in the HR GFX engine)

Bully: Scholarship Edition. It's... I have no idea how to describe it. Entertaining as hell though...

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Torrented Rogue Legacy, but it's on my list of games to purchase ASAP.

Got the Duke Nukem Platformer Pack on Steam for 9,99€.

You sir are the coolest person I know. :thumbup: