Games you got recently

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Stupid name aside, I see nothing but good things about this game so I figured 5 dollars is a fair price to pay for giving it a shot.

Now to just wait the 3 days it's gonna take to download this damn thing. ugh.

Also I'm gonna say I just got Project Zomboid but apparently I've had it for a while and didn't know it? Never thought I'd reach the point where I'd find games in my Steam library I didn't know I had. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Stupid name aside, I see nothing but good things about this game so I figured 5 dollars is a fair price to pay for giving it a shot.

I think if you use the Konami code you can unlock the highest difficulty right away. Have fun fighting the final boss on Sam's DLC on that setting. ;P

Knowing how Kojima gets with his difficulties, that may not be the best way for me to start playing the game. XD

Also I just grabbed Guns of Icarus Online. Was only $2.25 and I've had my eye on it for a while. Hopefully I can fin some friends to play with.

Edit: oh yeah and also Age of Mythology. I lost my old disks so I'm happy to have it again. :3

EditEdit: And just grabbed The Forest. I have a bit too much money to spend this sale.

Retired Forum Moderator

So I'm just gonna make the list of what I bought during this sale.

ORION: Prelude

Mount and Blade: Warband

Life Goes On

Binary Domain

Fable Anniversary

The Forest

VVVVVV

Guns of Icarus Online

Age of Mythology

Metal Gear Rising

Outlast: Whistleblower

Resident Evil 4

Orion was like 50 cents and is normally a dollar but that game is really fun. It's like Killing Floor with space suits and dinosaurs. Game looks rushed, and shady as fuck but it's still really fun. Better than a couple gumballs that's for sure.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watch Dogs as a gift. and once I get 9 more cents from the steam market place, I'm picking up Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars.

Retired Forum Moderator

God Mode

Rivals TF2 on its level of goofiness while still needing to be taken seriously it you want to do well.

I got

Skullgirls

Outlast

From Dust

Civ V Brave New World

Turbo Dismount

Far Cry 4

And a few others I can't recall off the top of my head.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Elite - Dangerous.

I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love anything involving space and this game is quite literally a 1-1 scale recreation of the galaxy with the possibility to visit all the stars. And aside from being the biggest space sandbox I've ever played, the amount of things you can do is incredible. It felt like 1st person Civilization in that there's a heavy political impact and influence tied to a lot of the contracts you can take. You are currently stuck to your ship, but you can do missions anywhere from bounty hunting, to assassinations, to trading or smuggling runs; you can buy trade data of systems and use it to buy low in 1 system and sell high in another, influencing economic booms/busts; or you can even just play the role of a scout/explorer and travel from system to system gathering data planets then selling the data to stations far away from that system for a profit.

The list goes on and I love it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Democracy 3, FNAF 2, Kerbal Space Program, and Payday 2 (which I have not yet touched)

the name's riley