Games you got recently

Just got System Shock 2, F.E.A.R. complete pack, and Sleeping Dogs + all DLC.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just got System Shock 2, F.E.A.R. complete pack, and Sleeping Dogs + all DLC.

Sleeping dogs is good game, as it continues on True Crime series. true, mechanics are bit choppy at times, but this game has been developed, pronounced dead and brought back several years, so no complaints

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

new games- AC2, worms revolution and chivalry- medieval warfare

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I have gotten over 30 games since my last post, so I'm just going to say to look at my Steam profile...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/btgbullseye/games/

[EDIT] I got more too... *sigh* I've spent over $300 on this sale... Anyone have a spare Dead Island Riptide card they don't want? (it's all I need for 3rd level of this worthless badge)

[EDIT2] I got some more games, and was able to complete that badge, but now I need 2 more Dead Island cards to go two more levels... I've got 3 Bioshock, 1 Chivalry, 2 Football Manager, 6 Kerbal, 4 Prison Architect, and 1 Skyrim card available to trade for them... (now around $400 spent in this sale... I'm a sucker for good stuff on the cheap) Use PMs to contact me though, I don't leave my Steam on.

Finally found a copy of Ace Attorney (With book inside!) and snagged that little beauty up faster than you can count to one. Also saw the sequels but they were both 20 each. Those two games may be the only reason I visit a GameStop ever again.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I have gotten over 30 games since my last post, so I'm just going to say to look at my Steam profile...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/btgbullseye/games/

[EDIT] I got more too... *sigh* I've spent over $300 on this sale... Anyone have a spare Dead Island Riptide card they don't want? (it's all I need for 3rd level of this worthless badge)

[EDIT2] I got some more games, and was able to complete that badge, but now I need 2 more Dead Island cards to go two more levels... I've got 3 Bioshock, 1 Chivalry, 2 Football Manager, 6 Kerbal, 4 Prison Architect, and 1 Skyrim card available to trade for them... (now around $400 spent in this sale... I'm a sucker for good stuff on the cheap) Use PMs to contact me though, I don't leave my Steam on.

Damn dude, you did what I did last year in terms of cash spent on the sale. Bravo! I kept myself down to $120 spent, and don't really feel like I missed much.

Anyway, OT: Bought Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams today.

I got a few since that last post... Shadowrun Returns, and the Flatout complete pack.

Journey on PS3. Didn't know what to expect. During the the 2 - 3 hours of gameplay it completely shattered my all time top game list, I have no idea which belongs where now.

I have checked the internet, so I know I'll repeat what a gazillion of people said already, but still... every gamer owes to himself/herself to play this game. In my opinion, it takes the gaming industry on a whole new level. On a level this medium can be taken seriously by the rest of the world.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Journey on PS3. Didn't know what to expect. During the the 2 - 3 hours of gameplay it completely shattered my all time top game list, I have no idea which belongs where now.

I have checked the internet, so I know I'll repeat what a gazillion of people said already, but still... every gamer owes to himself/herself to play this game. In my opinion, it takes the gaming industry on a whole new level. On a level this medium can be taken seriously by the rest of the world.

No PC version, no $ from me.

Saints Row IV, Brütal Legend, Counter Strike GO, Black and Need For Speed Most Wanted.

We should MP on SR4 sometime...

On topic: Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Hard Reset Extended Edition.

Uncharted 1+2. I actually got a sweet voucher code for a shitton of PS3 avatars, an animated theme, multiplayer stuff (that won't do anything considering nobody plays Uncharted 2 multiplayer anymore) and a motion comic.

Best spent 20 bucks on a PS3 double pack ever.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Total War: Rome II

O, the initial disappointment! But it's getting better with the patches.

Humble Android Bundle 2... Haven't installed a single game from it yet either...

I want Shadow Warrior, but I'm not going to pay $35 for it... I might go $30 though...