Games you got recently

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Box-Art.jpg

I was tempted to take the PS3 version back because the lack of AA irks me, but I'm starting to get used to it. Plus, the PS3 version has the Adam West costume. That's more than worth it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

All the games in the new humble WB bundle, I was screwing around with Epsilon in LotR a few days ago.

the name's riley

Due to an interesting glitch of sorts, a friend of mine got multiple copies of multiple games from a humble bundle a while back. So, being the heartless bastard he is (inside joke), I now own Company of Heros + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor, Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Assassin's creed 4: Black flag

Stronghold (whole pack)

Half life (YAY! FINALLY! whole pack ofc. It is wonder how i have STILL not played this classic)

Counter strike (whole pack)

also my steam just hit 50 game mark thanks to today's purchase of Half life franchise :D

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Payday 2. It's pretty fun, I just wish I had 3 friends to play it with. There's one game I've got my eye on though. I've seen a couple gameplay vids of "Papers, Please" and it's definitely something I want in my library.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Payday 2. It's pretty fun, I just wish I had 3 friends to play it with. There's one game I've got my eye on though. I've seen a couple gameplay vids of "Papers, Please" and it's definitely something I want in my library.

"Papers, please" is good game, but i find it getting old real quickly. As long as you got something new to work with, its interesting and progressively harder, but at some point, it just gets too easy

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Final Fantasy 7, 8 (both great classics), Mass Effect 2, and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Almost all the DLCs for Borderlands 2... Not the pirated version...

Assassin's Creed 4... Pirated version...

Wasteland 2... Pirated...

Wasteland 2... Not pirated...

That's about it so far...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just got Skyrim and AC3 during the winter sale. I should've bought Brotherhood, as the allegations that AC3 was not very good can be confirmed from my couple hours of playing. It's just... Boring. Skyrim, however, has been fun so far and has easily put Bethesda at my #2 spot in my list of game companies, right under good old Vavle. Sucker Punch will have to drop to 3rd I guess.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Found an old PC copy of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear and Spyro the Dragon for PS1 at a bookstore.

And, in case nobody posts anything in this thread in the next couple days, I'll be buying Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD in a couple days.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."