Games you got recently

HuniePop

~~~Be advised, while none of the content in this post is necessarily NSFW, it may still make the reader uncomfortable or be potentially compromising in the wrong setting. Because of this, the entire remainder of the post will be placed in spoiler tags~~~

Possibly the finest work of art in the form of interactive media that our generation will ever witness. I mean, look at how incredibly absorbing and enthralling the artwork from the game is:

photo_kyanna_1.jpg

9F8BE56C4D206A38821CF189B4B5659702FC75E9

9DE90C33EB475AE3E3C3DF6DB16C8AAD2BB50D90

In addition, the dialogue options are truly some of the most articulate and inspired I've ever seen in a game like this.

ss-2015-01-20-at-05.01.01.jpg

2718569-pron.jpg

2015-01-26_00003-620x.jpg

In actuality the puzzle part of it, which is only a hair's breadth different from the mechanics of Candy Crush, is pretty cognitively stimulating, but the rest of it is just weeaboo fap bait.

If you want to hear about my personal experience, I bumped uglies with the kinky Asian Physics professor first and am now attempting to get in bed with the spunky but studious blonde cheerleader.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dragon Age: Inquisition

The Crew

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Wolfenstein: The New Order

All for PS4.

Retired Forum Moderator

-Rooster Teeth vs Zombiens (not a bad little game if you are a RT Fan)

-GTA V PS4

and i finally broke down and got Kerbel Space Program

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Edit 2/23:

Dying Light. I was skeptical about this game but what I've seen looked fun.

Retired Forum Moderator

My 3rd copy of the Command & Conquer series... The first 2 don't run well (if at all) on Windows 7.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

H1Z1

It's like DayZ with a budget, but it's still fun to play with a group of friends. There's like 6 of us so it get's crazy.

Retired Forum Moderator

Pirated copy of Darkest Dungeon. If it is as good after release as it looks like it might be, I'll probly buy it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.