Games you got recently

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.

Just released last night at 1AM for me. Better visuals, MUCH better UI, same framerate, better controls and options.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Assassin's Creed 4. Finally bought it legit, since it was only $10 on Steam, and I had that in my Steam wallet from selling all my inventory items.

Dying Light from steam halloween sale

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I found the first Bioshock for 3 dollars of G2A and since I only have that for 360 (which earlier this year finally bit the dust after going strong for 7 years) I decided to pick it up.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got (For free since I owned the game) Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, I also finally got the chance to get the Shadowrun games (Hong Kong and Dragonfall).

I'm all turn-based RPGs this month

BlOps3

With my internet speed, it should be finished downloading/preloading by the time my job is done saturday night.

Retired Forum Moderator

BlOps3

You mean the third in this series?

CarlOnDuty.jpg

OT: Preloaded Fallout 4 about an hour and a half ago... Now I have to wait 3 days to play it.

BlOps3

You mean the third in this series?

CarlOnDuty.jpg

OT: Preloaded Fallout 4 about an hour and a half ago... Now I have to wait 3 days to play it.

Who ever made this is dumb. Treyarch is the one who makes Carl On Duty not Infinity Ward.

ot: Pirated Sonic Heroes for PC, only problem is the camera is controlled by start and select. Are there any third party software out there that can over ride controls with custom set ups?

its the sale madness again. Thankfully i think i wont be buying any more games this year.. until christmas sale at least

battlefield Bad Company 2 & its vietnam expansion

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle (Secret of Monkey Island + Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Editions)

Best games ever. Of all time

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse. Within hour of its early access release. Dont look at me like that- i know game is good and i've been waiting it for more than GTA V on PC or AC: Syndicate