Games you got recently

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle (Secret of Monkey Island + Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Editions)

Best games ever. Of all time

They are firmly in the land of "meh" for me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Less see here, during the Fall sale this year I got (atop of my head), Psychonauts, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (these two, partly because I was in the mood to replay them, and even though I already own them, I've pretty much gone fully digital when it comes to PC), Ys 6 (or 7, can't remember which, heard the series is good, looked online to see if I needed to play them in order, or, if like the Final Fantasy series, order didn't matter), and I feel like there's one or two more I got during the sale, but I can't remember.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

So I just got Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II, Star Wars - Battlefront II, Postal 2, and Mass Effect for myself in the steam sales. Also got Duke Nukem 3D - Megaton Edition for my stepfather :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Sirius Online.

Always willing to give 50¢ to a guy remaking Freelancer into an MMO. (and doing it all on his lonesome)

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters

Just Cause 3

Castaway Paradise

Dark Souls II

Subnautica

Burnout Ultimate Box (contest prize :D)

And a couple months ago i got Duck Game. Haven't played it much tho cuz like none of my friends have it and everyone online is the type of person who memorizes the best way to play every map. Of course.

Retired Forum Moderator

Undertale

Morrowind

KOTOR

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth (gifted :D)

the name's riley

GTA 5 and Far Cry 4. Oh and the games I had forgotten that I had got from last time: Black Mesa and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13.

Hurtworld

Surprisingly fun survival multiplayer, though I've only played it with friends so my judgement may be slightly skewed.

I like to think it's the lack of gimmick oversaturation(the building mechanic is unintuitive and copied from other games but that's about it) that makes it simple and fun. Plus there's a lot less KoS players than most other games, probably because of the punishment system for openly killing players. Players keep all important tools when they die but lose materials, except if you kill someone in cold blood you risk losing everything upon death.

It felt like a 3D-ish Don't Starve but that's a generous comparison since I still think Don't Starve is the superior game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hurtworld

Surprisingly fun survival multiplayer, though I've only played it with friends so my judgement may be slightly skewed.

I like to think it's the lack of gimmick oversaturation(the building mechanic is unintuitive and copied from other games but that's about it) that makes it simple and fun. Plus there's a lot less KoS players than most other games, probably because of the punishment system for openly killing players. Players keep all important tools when they die but lose materials, except if you kill someone in cold blood you risk losing everything upon death.

It felt like a 3D-ish Don't Starve but that's a generous comparison since I still think Don't Starve is the superior game.

I was thinking of picking this up, but it looked to me like a Rust clone and I really don't like the Rust

The concept of that game is neat to me, I just feel like it'd be impossible to play without a friend

the name's riley

I traded a bunch of TF2 shit I didn't want anymore for keys and ref and used that to get Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, which is possibly the greatest game I've played in a long ass time. Which to be honest is pretty interesting because I hated the original BOI.

Oh, also Screencheat, which a friend gifted to me. That game is equally incredible.

Undertale

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Spiderman: Web of Shadows

System Shock 2

Chrono Trigger (DS)

Spec Ops The Line

Was just gifted the Homeworld Remastered Collection. Merry Christmas!

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Collection

Singularity

Singularity was a case of me trusting the reviewers and I'm pleasantly surprised at what I got. Great use of game mechanics involving the TMD.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Collection

Singularity

Singularity was a case of me trusting the reviewers and I'm pleasantly surprised at what I got. Great use of game mechanics involving the TMD.

I coulda sworn you had a post right in front of mine with everything except the Sleeping Dogs line...

Couldn't have been since I kinda just got them lol.

I mean i posted about singularity in the last played thread. Coulda been that.

Retired Forum Moderator