Games you got recently

Couldn't have been since I kinda just got them lol.

I mean i posted about singularity in the last played thread. Coulda been that.

I meant right in front of my Homeworld Remastered post... It was there, then disappeared, and reappeared afterwards with the addition of Sleeping Dogs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Idunno what to tell you then lol. There was no post deleting or editing involved. Unless the forum went weird and displayed an unfinished post before I even posted it. Assuming that's even possible.

Retired Forum Moderator

Fallout 4.

In related topic, i went trough several reviews on the game and this is why i love steam reviews- top reviews are mostly thumbs down, but same people have played it: 60+hours, 70+ hours and one even nearly 200 hours. Logic.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I've recently bought myself FTL: Faster Than Light, Papers Please, and From the Depths

Idunno what to tell you then lol. There was no post deleting or editing involved. Unless the forum went weird and displayed an unfinished post before I even posted it. Assuming that's even possible.

As is implied in the first response... Strange things are afoot in the Accursed Farms.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Found some pre-owned stuff at GAME whilst in town today.

Blood Bowl II

Nobunaga's Ambition

The Talos Principle

Until Dawn

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I got... Rust.

I asked on Facepunch whether or not I'll get cancer from 12 year olds with shotguns, yelling into their microphones while they shoot at me... They said yes.

I just... I don't even...

I got... Rust.

I asked on Facepunch whether or not I'll get cancer from 12 year olds with shotguns, yelling into their microphones while they shoot at me... They said yes.

In the games defence, you could get the same treatment anywhere on the internet...

:3

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I got... Rust.

In the games defence, you could get the same treatment anywhere on the internet...

:3

It's actually a good game, I haven't actually seen any "twelvies" about, but still they are present. The servers I go on are modded and allow easy mining of resources etc. This makes for the perfect server for raiding and taking down helicopters.

I have to say though, with as much negative attention it's been getting (Due to half the Facepunch forums not accepting change and being judgmental as hell) it's actually getting better and better with each update. Although they had problems with performance with current updates, Garry can confirm that it's not as simple as flicking a switch.

I just... I don't even...

The Sims 3. Getting it for PC was a breeze, but with Mac? Good luck. I got lucky when I saw ONE good torrent for the Mac version, not so much with the expansions. Still, it's a good relaxing game.

Welp, now what?

Dragon's Dogma.

In about a week I'll get to play it. Internet so slow they may as well be mailing me the download.

Retired Forum Moderator

I can't stand Rust. Or more correctly, I can't stand the mentality of the people playing it...

I think I know how you feel. The presumed lack of civility makes me just not want to play online games at all. I don't mind the structured competitive conflict that certain games call for, especially if there is a sound narrative reason for doing so. But who wants to play a game that you can't help feeling is going to be full of trolls and the deliberately unemployed?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I often feel that it stems from the idea that because they're presented with it, they feel that's the only way the game can be played.

Hurtworld has a rather interesting method for discouraging senseless player killing. When you die, be it from "natural" causes or someone killing you, you drop things like arrows, wood, stone, materials basically. But you keep all your tools and weapons and clothing. HOWEVER. IF you partake in killing other players in cold blood then you get penalized sort of and if you die, you drop everything. Basically adds a risk to being a dick and quite frankly I approve of that. I've got nothing against the occasional conflict but if someones going around purposefully hunting undergeared players (basically those still in the prep phase of their new character) then you'll get nothing but laughs from me if you die and have all your stuff taken.

Retired Forum Moderator