Games you got recently

I got Railroad Tycoon 2 recently, in an area where PC video games are hard to find, in a thrift shop that had a CD/DVD section the same size as most people's closets. For $2. That was a good day.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Assassin's Creed 2

I'm starting to think AC is my COD. Each game is basically the same, Me and Ubisoft don't care about the story (even though I still focus on singleplayer), each multiplayer is the same just a $60 map pack, multiplayer is more fun than singleplayer, and there's a yearly release (more or less, and I'm counting the movie as 2016's yearly release).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Doom (2016)

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Mad Max

The Darkness II

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Probably more to come. I got 70 in steam wallet money for christmas.

Retired Forum Moderator

Assassin's Creed Unity, Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 4, and a few others that I'm forgetting.

I would get Deus Ex Mankind Divided for the $20 (or whatever Steam sale has it on), but unlike Unity, that's too steep of an asking price, with the way Square butchered it and the asking price for specs. IMO needing a GTX 970 for recommendation is too much, and tells me, the game's poorly optimized. I've said it before and I'll say it again: When it comes to devolving games Square ranges from okay to amazing. However when it comes to publishing, they're greedy assholes.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Just got Watch Dogs 2 & considering getting Overwatch too. But question to overwatch players- does it have bots (as in AI enemies) in some gamemodes or is it all pvp? and does it still have decent playerbase?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

There are "vs ai" modes as well as the ability to set up custom game modes with bots, but honestly they aren't the smartest bots. Unless they patched it, Lucio bot will more often than not manage to merge himself with solid geometry such as walls and mountains. And good luck getting the healer bots to actually heal. I guess they are pretty accurate in that regard (zing)

Retired Forum Moderator

Got Let It Die for PS4 and Days of War Beta for PC.

Long is the way; and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light-Paradise Lost

By the power of truth, while I live, I have conquered the universe-Faust

The only absolute is that there are no absolutes, except that one

Vae Victus-Brennus