Games you got recently

GTA4 is one of the best games I've ever played and it kills me to say this.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Is a million times yes an acceptable answer?

lol I have to say, I've never played an Elder Scroll game before, so my interest in it is purely based on what Fallout 4 might be like. Still, who knows, maybe I'll end up getting hooked into this and spend ANOTHER 300 hours of my life in Skyrim :P

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

got dead space 2, beat it 4 times on different difficulties, bout to get Skyrim next month

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

RE 4 was a good game, but after I beat it and got the Tommy gun i beat it like 26 more times, and then sold my PS2, so....yeah, its actually pretty easy. RE 5 is a different story though

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

RE 4 was a good game, but after I beat it and got the Tommy gun i beat it like 26 more times, and then sold my PS2, so....yeah, its actually pretty easy. RE 5 is a different story though

Did you by any chance unlock the Hand Cannon? Apparently that was the most powerful gun in RE4.

Dark Souls. It's doing a good job keeping me occupied while I wait for some other games to come out before the end of the year.

Did you by any chance unlock the Hand Cannon? Apparently that was the most powerful gun in RE4.

You can 1hit kill a garrodor with one of those, but it's nothing special, there's the PRL that's a 1hit for every enemy if you give it a 5 second charge, and if you just fire it it's like a flashbang, so I'd say my favorite overpowered weapon was the Plaga Removal Laser.

Also known as "Username"

You can 1hit kill a garrodor with one of those, but it's nothing special, there's the PRL that's a 1hit for every enemy if you give it a 5 second charge, and if you just fire it it's like a flashbang, so I'd say my favorite overpowered weapon was the Plaga Removal Laser.

I can't believe how old that game actually is now, I remember getting it on PC but the thing didn't have support for wide screen. Plus the controls were VERY bad, I had to hook up a game pad for it. Still, it was a pretty decent game.