Games you got recently

dGNDln1.png

That 'hud' looks fake, and put together in 2 seconds.

It is there.

ik8nUVcKgng

A5KJa2e.png

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Still looks fake, still looks like it was put together in 2 seconds. Also, I've never seen that version of Half-Life. It's not Opposing Force. Lastly, are you stuck in the 90's or something? Cause that monitor is probably as old as me.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Still looks fake, still looks like it was put together in 2 seconds. Also, I've never seen that version of Half-Life. It's not Opposing Force. Lastly, are you stuck in the 90's or something? Cause that monitor is probably as old as me.

I don't know how long it took, I didn't make it. And besides, would you put 30 hours into a HUD for something that wasn't even going to be released for another year?

And no I'm not stuck in the 1990s; my PC was built in 2007. It even has XP SP3 on it, for God's sake!

That probably wasn't made in the 1990s!

The reason I use 1280x1024 monitors is because most of the things I do on computers is either writing documents/PDF reading (82%), drawing (4%), or old gaming (14% of the time).

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Calm down please. I didn't claim you made the hud mod. I just pointed out it looks fake, and that the person who made it, looks like they weren't even trying, didn't bother, and just hastily put it together in the last minute. As for your computer/monitor, use whatever mate. I'm just shocked people still use boxed monitors as their main computer. Anywho... Let's bring this back on topic.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Switch, Final Fantasy's 1, 2 & 4 Complete Collection for Vita.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sly Cooper trilogy collection

*Breaks in Alyxx's place and steals No One Lives Forever*

Uhhh.. Tekken 7, Rainbow Six Siege and GTA San Andreas because it was cheap and the game is lit.

On a side note does anyone play R6S on ps4? Oh and is there a ps4 user thread or something related? Would like more peeps to jam with.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Friend bought me a starter package to Star Citizen so I've been playing the (extremely buggy, to a comedic level) Alpha. We get each other killed more than we actually get anything done.

Retired Forum Moderator

Grabbed a few games during the Steam summer sale last month:

TRON RUN/r

TRON 2.0

Raptor - Call of the Shadows 2015 Edition

Serious Sam 2

Giana Sisters 2D

Blood and Bacon

Bleed 2

And some GOG... games:

Sam & Max Hit the Road

Syndicate Plus

Syndicate Wars

Also bought Mario Kart 7 on 3DS and got a free download of Neon Chrome on PS Vita

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Recently grabbed the 2016 DOOM on the last sale. Played a bit of it on it's free weekend, and I really liked it so I couldn't miss it.

Also got some other games, including Mystik Belle and Spark: The Eletric Jester. But maybe I will not play these sooner since I still have to do a serious clean-up in my Steam library. (and by clean-up I mean pick and play a lot of games)

3aef64b6678201ef4e4d8e5b5007f96e.jpg

That moment when you know where a random manga image is from.

OT: Escape from Tarkov.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2, just got to wait until tomorrow for steam to let me install it. Got it because it has Mega Man 9 and 10 on it.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan