"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

You could also try just being friends.

That could give possible false hope.

Not if he knows that tuff117 just wants to be friends.

The thing is I have NEVER spoken to the kid... I barely know hes last name...

"Life sucks sober!"

Classy.

You mean the buttsex comment? Or the boy at my school ?

The buttsex comment. The Sometimes I swear I don't know what the hell is wrong with people.

My position regarding your situation is in the second comment of this thread.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Wow, why are you guys getting butthurt about this (no pun intended.)? Sorry for hurtin your guys feelings, wanna hug it out?

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Wow, why are you guys getting butthurt about this (no pun intended.)? Sorry for hurtin your guys feelings, wanna hug it out?

Because it is a serious question that requires a serious answer, not some bad joke.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok so... This has been the worst day ever....

Just the fact that it started of with gym class ( which is just PERFECT considering the situation)... Anyway after the worst gym class ever, I walk up to him and I said just as you said billyludwick, he does not reply, he turns away and starts walking very fast out of the school and one of the girls (of course) comes up and asks "What is your problem ? Dont you know true love ? " I reply with "Yes I do know true love, but im not in love with ********* " And then she just drops the fucking bomb: "Well thats too bad, because ive seen the groups for this years camping, and you, him and ***** are sharing tents"

Okay I have only two questions: 1. Who was the fucking genius to pair me up with him ? I just LOVE teachers... 2. Do all the other people in my class suffer from brain damage ? Or am i just losing it ?

I am also pretty sure that he went home not so happy.... So I guess im the prime suspect in case of suicide.. Fuck this...

Edit: Oh and now his parents contacted mine and now im going over there talking to him.....

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Life sucks sober!"

The only suspect in a suicide is the person who committed it.

Yeah.. True, but its probably my fault in the end. "So am I wrong or is the WORLD wrong?" - Gordon Freeman

"Life sucks sober!"

If he commits suicide I think he'll have more reasons than just you not being bisexual. He'll just have to accept it.

Yeah thats true...

"Life sucks sober!"

i'm sorry my advice got less-than-wanted-for results...but hey the kid put all his time expecting this answer, i'm betting one of his girl friends built him up to it, trying to convince him that you'll say yes cause "it was so spontaneous", but yea if he does die, it'll will be regrettable, but the blame would lie on the girls, or person(s), who thought you'd say "yes"...

"the problem when i make a script for a conversation in my head is the other person doesn't fucking follow it"~ anonymous(< this is probably related to the script he made in his head.)

i'm sorry my advice got less-than-wanted-for results...but hey the kid put all his time expecting this answer, i'm betting one of his girl friends built him up to it, trying to convince him that you'll say yes cause "it was so spontaneous", but yea if he does die, it'll will be regrettable, but the blame would lie on the girls, or person(s), who thought you'd say "yes"...

"the problem when i make a script for a conversation in my head: the other person doesn't fucking follow it"~ anonymous(< this is probably related to the script he made in his head.)

Yes I think that the girls built him up aswell, I dont think he is mature enough to get what I was saying. And that quote is so truee...

"Life sucks sober!"

Yeah.. True, but its probably my fault in the end. "So am I wrong or is the WORLD wrong?" - Gordon Freeman

You did the right thing, in fact it would be mean of you to do anything else. And more often than not these kind of things just don't work out, its normal. He will get over it and find someone else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just the fact that it started of with gym class ( which is just PERFECT considering the situation)... Anyway after the worst gym class ever, I walk up to him and I said just as you said billyludwick, he does not reply, he turns away and starts walking very fast out of the school and one of the girls (of course) comes up and asks "What is your problem ? Dont you know true love ? " I reply with "Yes I do know true love, but im not in love with ********* " And then she just drops the fucking bomb: "Well thats too bad, because ive seen the groups for this years camping, and you, him and ***** are sharing tents"

Okay I have only two questions: 1. Who was the fucking genius to pair me up with him ? I just LOVE teachers... 2. Do all the other people in my class suffer from brain damage ? Or am i just losing it ?

I am also pretty sure that he went home not so happy.... So I guess im the prime suspect in case of suicide.. Fuck this...

Edit: Oh and now his parents contacted mine and now im going over there talking to him.....

Wtf? I feel really bad for you, because frankly I'd be pissed off. In fact I'm pissed off for you. It sounds EXACTLY like a dumbass stupid girl to say, "Don't you know true love?" Fuck that. I'd recommend telling the teachers NOT to pair you up with him, in case he DIDN'T commit suicide. For all we know he could be crying in his pillow right now. In any case, if he commits suicide, don't take crap from anyone telling you you killed him. That's bullshit and completely unfair.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You did the right thing, in fact it would be mean of you to do anything else. And more often than not these kind of things just don't work out, its normal. He will get over it and find someone else.

Lets hope so...

"Life sucks sober!"

Wtf? I feel really bad for you, because frankly I'd be pissed off. In fact I'm pissed off for you. It sounds EXACTLY like a dumbass stupid girl to say, "Don't you know true love?" Fuck that. I'd recommend telling the teachers NOT to pair you up with him, in case he DIDN'T commit suicide. For all we know he could be crying in his pillow right now. In any case, if he commits suicide, don't take crap from anyone telling you you killed him. That's bullshit and completely unfair.

Yes that truly is a girl thing to say, and ive spoken with the teachers about the tent, they said it was "good for us to get to know eachother" But what more did i expect ? Now after being over there talking, things couldnt be worse... because now his mom and dad will tell anything that happens to my parents....... And apperantly we should "Talk more often" WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD I SUFFER FOR SOMETHING THAT HE STARTED AND I NON-VIOLENTLY TRIED SO SOLVE?! I HATE THIS FUCKING PSYCHO!!!! And he should consider himself lucky he doesnt know what the word "Puberty" means... Because if he wasnt such a little "innocent" kid, id probably lose it..... (And not because he loves me, but because of the SHIT that I will have to go through now!!)

And thanks for understanding, not many people do.

"Life sucks sober!"

Yes that truly is a girl thing to say, and ive spoken with the teachers about the tent, they said it was "good for us to get to know eachother" But what more did i expect ? Now after being over there talking, things couldnt be worse... because now his mom and dad will tell anything that happens to my parents....... And apperantly we should "Talk more often" WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD I SUFFER FOR SOMETHING THAT HE STARTED AND I NON-VIOLENTLY TRIED SO SOLVE?! I HATE THIS FUCKING PSYCHO!!!! And he should consider himself lucky he doesnt know what the word "Puberty" means... Because if he wasnt such a little "innocent" kid, id probably lose it..... (And not because he loves me, but because of the SHIT that I will have to go through now!!)

And thanks for understanding, not many people do.

Well that is just weird. Did you make it clear to your parents(and your teachers) what happened and that you do not feel the same way about him?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is truly... crap. I don't... The teachers... parents... WHY? Why is everyone such a god damned problem? I'm sure you can get out of having to share a tent with this guy. I'm hesitant to offer advice seeing as how the previous went. I guess if I were you, I'd probably try to tell the teachers(again) how uncomfortable sharing a tent with him would make me, especially after what he did in the middle of class. Did he actually think that was a good idea? Now I don't know what your sexuality is but I hope to God that he did before he pulled that shit. And those girls... did they even think how all that shit made you feel?

It just never ceases to amaze me.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.