"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

Did he actually think that was a good idea?

I feel like you guys are blaming the boy for it. I guess he just wanted to express his feelings to you, and if you have those feelings thinking straight is usually not that easy. What the problem here is how everyone else is acting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay so I am a little. I didn't think I seemed like a sound plan. Its ridiculously forward for my tastes. The same message can be conveyed through much more simpler, discreet ways that doesn't turn it into a class room presentation.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

This entire thread makes me want to slam my head against my keyboard... The parents... The teachers... Just WTF.

If you all read billyludwicks first post and then my reply, you will see that I told him I am straight, and today ill try to talk to the teachers (again) and if they just bullshit it away, Ill probably hit someone in the face.

And yes, I feel like it is the kids fault (mostly) I mean love is something you dont control, I dont blame him for his feelings, BUT the way he showed it.... I would have taken the thing to a private location and then told him/her how I felt. As for right now, im in math class (yes I am on my phone) and the situation could not have been more tense, satan help me ......

"Life sucks sober!"

This entire thread makes me want to slam my head against my keyboard... The parents... The teachers... Just WTF.

Exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm butting in a little late, but tuff117, DO NOT take any shit from anyone. Be sensitive towards the kid. But if you want to get your tent changed, walk up to the teachers and DEMAND they change your tent! If it makes you uncomfortable to be around this kid, then they have to respect your wishes. If it comes down to it, you can get the police involved in this issue (I believe). If girls give you trouble about it, it's okay to get mad about it as long as the other kid isn't around. If they yell at you like they did before, you tell them "I'm straight! He kissed me in the middle of class! That's a little uncalled for! How do you think it made me feel?!" If his or your parents give you trouble, ask to talk to them privately, and tell them. Everybody else is telling you to take this delicately. While that is a respectable choice, it's obviously not working! Don't hurt his feelings, but it's okay to get mad!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm butting in a little late, but tuff117, DO NOT take any shit from anyone. Be sensitive towards the kid. But if you want to get your tent changed, walk up to the teachers and DEMAND they change your tent! If it makes you uncomfortable to be around this kid, then they have to respect your wishes. If it comes down to it, you can get the police involved in this issue (I believe). If girls give you trouble about it, it's okay to get mad about it as long as the other kid isn't around. If they yell at you like they did before, you tell them "I'm straight! He kissed me in the middle of class! That's a little uncalled for! How do you think it made me feel?!" If his or your parents give you trouble, ask to talk to them privately, and tell them. Everybody else is telling you to take this delicately. While that is a respectable choice, it's obviously not working! Don't hurt his feelings, but it's okay to get mad!

Thank you for this piece of advice mate, as soon as I get back to school I will do my best to sort this whole thing out. I am doing my best not to freak out on this one, but everyone has a breaking point... And just as you said "Its ok to get mad". Today Im not in town so I have about 12 hours before im heading back... I will try your suggestions. (but I quote the greatest character ever: "Try? There is no try. Do or do not.") so ill do as you said as soon as school starts again. Once again thanks not only for the advice but for understanding the weight of my situation.

"Life sucks sober!"

I'd probably throw out the harassment card, were I in your position. Find some higher authority and tell them that the kid is making you so uncomfortable you don't even want to go to the school or the trip.

It's not a double standard kind of situation, but just a weird one. If he did the same thing to a girl who was a stranger to him, I would bet the adults would be way more pissed and certainly wouldn't put her in a tent with him.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Always glad to help others. I really hope things work out for you.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

satan help me ......

That has to go, I don't care if your joking or not, that just has to go.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

satan help me ......

Wat?

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

satan help me ......

Lets all dog pile on Ssrathi for making a buttsex joke, see now your all in league with a devil worshiper and the devil himself.

waterboy3.jpg

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

satan help me ......

And why might that be?

satan help me ......

And why might that be?

Because, Satan, A.K.A. The Devil is evil, and one thing that video games have taught is, which is true in real life as well, is that evil people/things should not be worshiped. Also, I could very easily bring Christianity into here and have a longer explanation as to why, but I choose not to, but if you want, I can.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Because, Satan, A.K.A. The Devil is evil, and one thing that video games have taught is, which is true in real life as well, is that evil people/things should not be worshiped. Also, I could very easily bring Christianity into here and have a longer explanation as to why, but I choose not to, but if you want, I can.

WGWKf.jpg