"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

I'd probably throw out the harassment card, were I in your position. Find some higher authority and tell them that the kid is making you so uncomfortable you don't even want to go to the school or the trip.

It's not a double standard kind of situation, but just a weird one. If he did the same thing to a girl who was a stranger to him, I would bet the adults would be way more pissed and certainly wouldn't put her in a tent with him.

Yeah if a guy dis this to a girl, he'd probably be executed.... And I think the reason none of the dumbass teachers does anything about the situation, is because they consider this to be "cute". I mean sure, if they got kissed by a boy who hasnt hit the begining of puperty in the middle of fucking class, im 100% sure they would like it (because I swear the teachers are all peddos who enjoy little boys)..... Anyway tentings on monday, pretty sure they'll bullshit me with: "Its too late to change". But we will see... Maybe ill return with results, otherwise there is not much left on this thread to say that has not been said.....

"Life sucks sober!"

back on topic folks...

his religious views are his own choice, i don't agree with them myself. this however is not the thread to debate it in.

Agreed.

"Life sucks sober!"

Well as expected "Its too late to change" so ill just try all the advice you guys have been giving me on Monday, and MAYBE he'll stay on his side of the fucking tent.. Thank you all for the help, I really appriciate it!

"Life sucks sober!"

Oh the drama, where's my popcorn...

Popcorn.gif

Oh and good luck friend.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I would but I don't have any popcorn that doesn't currently have a pony in it.

Internet popcorn for you.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I would but I don't have any popcorn that doesn't currently have a pony in it.

Internet popcorn for you.

Damn nation...

"Life sucks sober!"

Oh the drama, where's my popcorn...

Popcorn.gif

Oh and good luck friend.

I shall join you:

lbZx6SEViEM

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well goddammit. That sucks! Don't go to the tent...field trip...whatever thing then. I'm 80% sure that kid will not be able to control himself lying next to you. I mean, ffs man. Your school needs to get it's priorities straight. I'm not even out of high school yet and I can think of many more possibilities that may actually remedy this situation you have.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well goddammit. That sucks! Don't go to the tent...field trip...whatever thing then. I'm 80% sure that kid will not be able to control himself lying next to you. I mean, ffs man. Your school needs to get it's priorities straight. I'm not even out of high school yet and I can think of many more possibilities that may actually remedy this situation you have.

If he gets to out of hand, get up, tell a teacher and/or punch him in the mouth. :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If he gets to out of hand, get up, tell a teacher and/or punch him in the mouth. :)

I Can't punch him in the mouth, and the only time he'll be trying something is in my sleep.... So I wont notice it even if does..... Goddamn it...

"Life sucks sober!"

I Can't punch him in the mouth, and the only time he'll be trying something is in my sleep.... So I wont notice it even if does..... Goddamn it...

You must be a heavy sleeper, I'd actually go with what sabotage said and punch him in the mouth :lol: That allusion of love gonna go away really quick after he has a fat lip.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

You must be a heavy sleeper, I'd actually go with what sabotage said and punch him in the mouth :lol: That allusion of love gonna go away really quick after he has a fat lip.

Its just that... He is a little too small too punch....

Edit: Sorry about the quote not working...

"Life sucks sober!"

I'd still punch him in the mouth (IF HE COMES ONTO YOU as in tryin to kiss you not verbally.) and claim it was self-defense from sexual harassment. Doesn't matter how small he is, you won't look like a jerk if he is tryin to sexually harass you. Boom! Problem solved baby.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I'd still punch him in the mouth (IF HE COMES ONTO YOU as in tryin to kiss you not verbally.) and claim it was self-defense from sexual harassment. Doesn't matter how small he is, you won't look like a jerk if he is tryin to sexually harass you. Boom! Problem solved baby.

Do I really need to show a picture..? I understand what you mean, but I have this issue, that if a person still looks like 10 then I cant do anything like that to them..... I have no idea why, I just cant...

"Life sucks sober!"

Wowowow, what is with the face punching here?

There is no need to physically hurt anybody. IF the guy does something physically that you don't like shove him away and say to your teachers that he is harassing you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wowowow, what is with the face punching here?

There is no need to physically hurt anybody. IF the guy does something physically that you don't like shove him away and say to your teachers that he is harassing you.

I agree... I would like to shove people the reason why I wouldnt be able to do it anyway, but I dont wanna give away personal info...

Edit: Another reason, is that im going to join the Defence force group (for people 15-20) the 5th of September, I doubt that my parents will let me if I beat this poor bastard up..

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Life sucks sober!"

Tell him no. Tell him that it's okay that he has a crush on you but if he tries anything it's not only sexual harassment but also rape.

Hi Friend.

Tell him no. Tell him that it's okay that he has a crush on you but if he tries anything it's not only sexual harassment but also rape.

Believe me, ive tried....

"Life sucks sober!"