Another computer meltdown + lots of updates

This update was just so people didn't think I was screwing around instead of working on the videos.

And if you had been screwing around instead of working on the videos, that would have been ok too.

All of this (the videos, main site, forums) you do using your personal time, out of your own pocket, and for free. People should say "thank you", and go about their business (and, God forbid, maybe donate a couple of bucks for the cause, you freaking leeches!).

I agree that Mr. Scott is under appreciated for how hard he works, but do you really think he doesn't make anything off those videos? Even the ones that were relaesed in the past few months have over a 100,000 views and all the videos have advirtisements so that means Machinima is making money off the videos and if they are than I'm sure Mr. Scott is too. I doubt they expect videos that excellent and popular to be given to them for free.

I agree that Mr. Scott is under appreciated for how hard he works, but do you really think he doesn't make anything off those videos? Even the ones that were relaesed in the past few months have over a 100,000 views and all the videos have advirtisements so that means Machinima is making money off the videos and if they are than I'm sure Mr. Scott is too. I doubt they expect videos that excellent and popular to be given to them for free.
I do receive some money from Machinima for my views, though having over 100k views on their channel is not unusual, they've become one of the largest channels on Youtube. I largely see the number of views I have as a result of being on their channel and think I would be getting approximately 10-25% of what I do without them.

As for income, contractually I can't say how much I make from them, but they make money from Youtube, so my income is after what they require to make a profit from that. I still watch my finances pretty closely with food, rent, and misc. expenses. All the money that's donated (unless the person specifies otherwise) is going towards future videos, some of which I plan to invest some of my own money in to make, once I'm more confident of the work pipeline. Some future videos I likely WILL be making at a loss just because I want to get them made that much.

huh...machinima are obviously partners with youtube..so accumulated views from them must make them like, off the top of my head, 100 grand a year. you getting a piece of that..i'd imagine like 5-10 grand a year. this is just pure guess work, so i might be way off...

edit: no ^that's not a ploy to get you to tell your income, that is about as impolite as reaching into the fridge at someone else's house without their permission...especially if it breaks contractual obligations...

About your mouse, I have been using the logitech mx revolution for quite a while now, and I really like how ergonomic it is. Its a joy to use, especially if you use it for longer periods.

On another note, I understand if you are reluctant to talk about it, but i wonder how significant your donations is, compared to what you get from Machinima? If your just getting a couble of bucks now or then, or if it really makes a difference. I made a donation (however small) myself, and hope that the donations help you in the making of new videos, and buying new equipment.