Ross's game preferences

Sign in to follow this  

Hey I enjoyed Crysis quite a lot!

However I'm perfectly capable of looking past the graphics when playing a game.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Has Red Alert 2 been mentioned or thought about?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

2 Lord Sinister

The situation in my country - if you're a big fan of Crysis/CoD or similar "popular blockbuster" games, basically, you're a 14-years emptyheaded child who does not concerned about anything but the "grafik and ection". For them, games released before 2005 is an old crap. The thing is - I don't remember when last time I saw a Crysis fan who can play in an old (< 2005) game. And they're the future of our "great-human-beings" species. So, I'm glad to know you're not one of them.

2 Lord Sinister

The situation in my country - if you're a big fan of Crysis/CoD or similar "popular blockbuster" games, basically, you're a 14-years emptyheaded child who does not concerned about anything but the "grafik and ection". For them, games released before 2005 is an old crap. The thing is - I don't remember when last time I saw a Crysis fan who can play in an old (< 2005) game. And they're the future of our "great-human-beings" species. So, I'm glad to know you're not one of them.

I'm a fan of Crysis, am 23 years old, and I have gone to great pains to make DOS games work as they were designed to on my Win7 x64 laptop.

Now you've met one.

CoD MW2/Blops on the other hand IS a mentally 12-14 year old only game...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I love Crysis, and also old DOS games like Skyroads, SOS, Biomenace, Duke 1, etc.

I think in general the more older gamers enjoy both new and old games. It's just the younger generation who have a problem with the older ones mostly.

Sad but true.

I think in general the more older gamers enjoy both new and old games. It's just the younger generation who have a problem with the older ones mostly.

Sad but true.

Yup.

I can't deny the games I grew up on, and I don't think anyone else can.

It isnt all about nostalgia,for instance,i played some SNES games for the first time when i was 12 and i still think they are amazing.Most of the good games that i know are either old or made by veteran developers.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I grew up with a PS1, I loved the games on there. However I recently got a SNES, NES and N64 emulator and there are some awesome games on those consoles.

Ross, buddy, I would stay as far away from The Witcher as you can.

I got it back in September and it crashed my computer and I had to have my hard drive rebooted.

And it's a terrible game anyway.

But StarCraft 2 does look good.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Oh it is, it is....in fact, it's TOO good. You can lose your life to it if you're not careful.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Oh it is, it is....in fact, it's TOO good. You can lose your life to it if you're not careful.

Funny how Blizzard have a tendency of basically selling digital crack. You just want more and more and more until it destroys your social life.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

You made me to play it, I really must do it soon...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It just came to mind that some day in the future... The older guys will also remember their own old classic games, that is Halo series, Call Of Duty series, Battlefield series, Runescape, "Maple Story" how fun

PS: I don't like any of those games (Ok, I have a soft spot for Battlefield)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It just came to mind that some day in the future... The older guys will also remember their own old classic games, that is Halo series, Call Of Duty series, Battlefield series, Runescape, "Maple Story" how fun

And reminisce about the times when games weren't in holographic 3D and space hotels was a dream for astronaut-wannabes.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

And reminisce about the times when games weren't in holographic 3D.

If they ever make holographics systems like there are in Star Trek, I'll live inside a holo-room forever...