FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 23

Sign in to follow this  

I am not happy right now.... That just made my day.

The FM surge has been great, but I'm more excited to see new CP... definitely my fav of the two. Also looking forward to the mystery pilot... curious to see what you do there. Thanks Ross!

I don't think i can survive 1 month without an FM episode ^^

Cool, new episode. Zombie-fans army will be waiting for the next post. Good luck in work on CP ".... Physics rules !!"

Don't worry about it...I am getting the Half-Life box series of both HL1 and HL2, Ep 1 and Ep 2 so I will have more than enough time to wait for the next one. Take care and don't work too hard. Don't explain yourself as far as the progress of the Freeman's Mind. Christmas is coming up and I figure that is the primary reason. Take good care buddy.

Im sad for FM, But soooooo happy for the new series and CP.

WOW that made me sound like a pedophile

Just when I was getting used to 3 episodes of FM per week.

Thats it!

I'm stuffing myself full of potatoe chips and going into hibernation for a month or so.

When I wake up again, hopefully the new FM will be out ^^

Good episode, but with the frequency that these episodes have been released recently I cant really blame you for taking a break. You may have noticed that average viewing figures on Youtube have been gradually decreasing with each episode, so taking the time to put extra effort on the next Freemans Mind cant be a bad thing.

Cant wait for CP to be released, and as for the new series, well, I think speak for everyone on here when I say that if anyone can produce a full on awesome-ass new series, your the Bloke to do it!

Chillax man,

Leo BT, UK

Btw, having a new episode on Christmas would be so nice

I have to say I'm glad another episode of Freeman's mind is not coming until a month. It makes it more exciting and the episode wont be rushed.

Awesome. You're right, this was backtracking, but there was also a decent amount of shooting. And Freeman's reaction to the grenade was hilarious.

As for the hiatus, I wish you'd warned me so I could have kept a few in reserve, pacing myself, savoring each episode for a while before moving on to the next one.

Really appreciate all the episodes so far.

nooooo.

last FM for a while.

ah well. we had like 4 in 10 days

maybe if in the future you would release them like a minimum of 7days apart

then you would have gotten 1month of episode in 10days

That episode so much reminded me of Postal 2...

Great work Ross!

Although Im disappointed not to have a new FM for a while, I completely understand your need to take a break/work on other projects. A shame to leave it here, just as he is about to have to make that big ass monster chase after him-can't wait to see that now.

FM got me through my university finals in one piece (and, somehow, with a passing grade). I'll be watching the series through to the end-will Freeman accept G-Mans offer or not? Only time will tell....

Wonderous! and I'm sure the wait will be well worth it, it will add to the anticipation. though your inbox is going to be full with "where are you?" messages. have a great vacation and can't wait to see your new project.

ey dont worry, you made a little over 14 episodes this year (compare to 8 the year and 2 month's before)

Its more than enougf for this year.

Rest easy, Ross. All this is more than I could ask for, as a normal everyday viewer.

Dang, you sure grew a damn lot of viewers from Machinima this month. Adds to six episodes, and heaps of people are starting to make a lot of spin-offs from all the valve games and others like Red Faction. I don't think any of them are good, BUT you sure made an impression on the machinima genre recently. Fantastic work, but why did you stop on the unlucky number, 23?