FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 23

Sign in to follow this  

I disagree: a bunch of the most recent episodes are some of my favourite in the series.

Uh, Ross, I don't know if its me but why is the video like centering on the top right?

LAST FM EPSOIDE 4 2 MONTHS!!!??? WTF ROSS SCOTT???!!!

It ok your takin a break, I would too durring christmas. Me and my brother love to watch freemans mind, I think we watched all of them at least twice. And CP is funny too (I like it that you don't F bomb in CP) Even my dad who doesn't like videogames was cracking up to both shows. Keep up the good work man!!!!

"Why are these parts greyed out? is it haunted?" Rofl

Ross your creation of Freeman's Mind is awesome. Where do you come up with some of the one liners? I had stumbled on to the FM episodes in it's early stages and became an instant fan. Keep up the great work ! Ya had me go out and obtain a copy of Half Life. LOL Damn you!!!

Ross u r AWESOME!!!! and i mean it..i told my friends about this episodes and even they dont like games they loved ur video so plz dude..make the 24! and 25..26...to the 1000000000

Scott, I have to agree with your fan base with reference to your Freeman's Mind series. I have found it to be the funniest and most creative videos. You seem to come up with the catch phase of the month with each video, also. I understand that you need to catch up on other projects, but I must say that I am looking forward to your next installment. Keep up the get work!

FREEMAN RULES!!

Most of the episodes when freeman is angry and he just is insain and uses rude words to express his fealings which millions of people can say I do that well not all of us kill head crabs or shot soldiers but we can say that we do use a lot of rude words in our daily speach.Which I find funny.Keep it up

This is the best damn web series ever!!! I would give it 5 stars and download the whole series to my iPod touch !!!!! At least finish hl1 with freeman's mind!!!!! PLEASE!!!!¡!¡!¡!