School

Post about school here. How is it going, what are you doing, what are you involved in, what's goin on, et cetera et cetera.

For example: I feel that this school year, or at least this semester is going to be great. I've got a ton of awesome classes, plus I can pretty much just lounge the whole period and pass my last class of the day so that is pretty chill. Also, I am getting involved in Drama more, I haven't been able to in my past years (I'm a Junior now) so this will be fun.

Hi Friend.

You can keep your damn drama... :evil::evil::evil:

As you can probly tell, I rather dislike drama.

BRING ON THE SCIENCE CLASSES!!! PHYSICS RULE!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You just reminded me that I have to set up my log-in page for my required online class. I hate you now.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

You just reminded me that I have to set up my log-in page for my required online class. I hate you now.

Why???

Hi Friend.

Why???

Becaaaauuuuse it's woooooork.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

personally, i love and hate school... lots of "study" trips (we end up not learning shit and pissin off every single person we meet), lots of exams (easy but really annoying), lots of laughing and lulz (really funny shite happens in my school every day), a 1 week trip out of the province in 2 weeks (its a charity trip to a very poor town in Cordoba, called Tuclame), lots of lovers and haters, NO BRONIES, sports (i hate rugby...)... etc.

my school is into this thing called the IB, which is a diploma that's supposed to grant me access to many universities... all around the globe. pointless cus im gonna study down here =)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

personally, i love and hate school... lots of "study" trips (we end up not learning shit and pissin off every single person we meet), lots of exams (easy but really annoying), lots of laughing and lulz (really funny shite happens in my school every day), a 1 week trip out of the province in 2 weeks (its a charity trip to a very poor town in Cordoba, called Tuclame), lots of lovers and haters, NO BRONIES, sports (i hate rugby...)... etc.

my school is into this thing called the IB, which is a diploma that's supposed to grant me access to many universities... all around the globe. pointless cus im gonna study down here =)

They have that here too.

Hi Friend.

I love the fact that I finished school while most of the people here were still in diapers, or just potential beings.

I hate the fact that I WORK at a school now (college), and now have to deal with the same sorts of idiots i had to deal with when I was in school, but now those idiots can get me fired if they cry loud enough to the right people.

*stabstabkillkill*

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I hated Middle School most of all, fuck you math and your stupid numbers.

Those days are long behind me though and I'm never looking back.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

In high school ATM, doing NCEA lvl 1 & 2 along with Cambridge Mathematics and Cambridge English. I have received two scholarships but I didn't get one this year because Senior scholarship money is being spent on a new library D:<

I'm currently deciding what subjects to do next year, the ones I've chosen so far are

-12Design

-12Painting

-12Photography

-12AMaths (calculus and statistics)

-12AEnglish

-12Biology

Currently debating whether to give up photography in lieu of Chemistry.

I met an old friend of mine today and then found out he's older than me but in a lower grade. He's never failed a grade and I've never skipped a grade. Weird.

i am in third year

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I haven't started yet. Only 6 more days.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

HS grad in '08 and I'm not going back to college 'till I get some money tucked away, so I guess I'll take my leave of this thread.

Toodles.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Do I really have to say it all again ? (Its a joke calm the fuck down about me not writing anything) (YES I mean you, Youtubers)

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm the only one at my school with programming knowledge, A majority of the people here are CoD and Bieber fans, and I don't hide my bronyism here either... That's my first week of highschool in a nutshell.

Also known as "Username"

My summer vacations are going to ends. I will start a new year about week. No worries.

I go to the high school. I'm in printing school. That means I have "normal" subjects like math, english, science but I have also a subjects all about printing, scaners, printers, how to make a book, pappers and stuff. Quite interesting.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"