Reckoning

Sign in to follow this  

I'm happy you found out what needed to be done. I like both, the Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind, (but I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer Freeman's Mind.)

Good Luck in Virginia, I hope you find the time and space you need. Also, deadlines were one of the things great artists were notorious for being bad at, Leonardo Davinci himself had a myriad of unfinished works.

PS: Can't Wait for the HL2 episodes of Freeman's Mind, if you end up doing them.

Shit dude. That's rough. Shit.

Man I wish you could get paid for what you do without the stupid pressure crap. UGH and now you have to move back to freakin' virginia AND find a part-time job. Ridiculous.

YOU TAKE CARE! WE'LL BE HERE WAITING AND SUPPORTING YOU, MAN!

~Tom

Things should work out just fine,I guess. Smart hard-working people are just prone to be successful.

Good Idea. And good luck with everything.

You should sell T-shirts with Civil Protection or Freemen's mind on them. You should also have a donation button. Or a sell a DVD as people have suggested.

Good call quiting machinima, now you have time to live a little. We have alot of new FM episodes to enjoy, so you just earned your self a long xmas holiday

It sounds like that job was very heavy...good luck with everything in the future...

Good call Ross

They were really pushing you wayy to much

Here making a person work that much is not allowed by law under Rights laws

Bit of a mistake in your post Ross

Saying that FM is first in line is a bad move

Your fans are here mostly for that and You really need to stop being soo hard on yourself about the vids FM is awesome and im sure the 20.000 people Agree

if you drop FM you could loose almost 20.000 Fans

JUst a reminder

you are the most brave and smart guy i've ever seen we support you whatever you do.

(don't kill yourself)

Yeap, I do feel you. I also changed a few jobs before I found the one, thats suits me. And the inner quality standards can't be compromised.. you just can't live with that.

Also, think of ad-funded episodes. Or place some ads in the begining/end of the episodes. I don't mind them, as long as it will generate some $$$ for you

Try to compile a DVD of the episodes and sell it on iTunes or some other store. I think people could actually buy this.

You could also they to make it subscription-based. Like, first the episodes will go out for the subscribers, then after some cooldown (1 month) to Youtube.

That's just some ideas that you could try

Hope to see you soon, and good luck

Ross, don't you DARE sacrifice Freeman's Mind! It's the only thing on the Internet I check regularly! Cutting out Freeman's Mind would be the worst mistake you could do.

-From "Insane Stalker 239"

I love Freeman's mind but I also love Civil Protection but they're your projects so you can do with them as you please. I'll keep coming to this website, and I'll keep an eye out for that paypal button.

Congrats on leaving. If you are looking to make some capital, I would love to buy a DVD of FM and Civil Protection.

Good Luck man, hope everything works out. I for one would definitely be ok with less Freeman's Mind (which I love) in exchange for some now Civil Protection and these 'other projects' we hear so much about, but never see

I've been expecting this day since the beginning. From day one they've been pushing and pushing and trying to squeeze every ounce out of you. This way, you'll still have stuff to do but its not like you are being bowled over by it. Looking forward to more stuff from you in the future, with or without Machinima.com.

Cheers,

Kon

well, i hate seeing that FM will not come out so often, and that production is slowing down. i am happy that the new pace will not kill you and therefor keep new episodes coming.

good luck with your move and i hope everything works out well for you. i am looking forwards to FM and CP coming out in 2010.

It's completely your call and I think you made the right one.

Also great joke about the future, "So bright I have to wear shades?" AND Deus Ex in the same blow?

I just hope your augmentations don't land you in the same conspiracy. Particularly cause you need the internet for your videos.

Well, okay, that is an avoidable conclusion even then, and of course you'd end up making out pretty well in avoiding that one.

Huh.

Well it's about a century or so off anyway.

Man i hope you dont go mad from all this stuff.Please do a favor, probably ALOT of fans will argue with me but i say go down on EVERYTHING, well maybe not everything but most things.Just so you can get everything else done so that when you try to focus on videos, actualy focus on them.Im not saying youre neglecting your fans or anything.Actyally i think your overworking yourself.I am a big fan of yours and ihope you can get things up and running succesfully.