Rate the song above you

%_%/10 Because my rating is just as ridiculous as this track.

This is how I will rate songs from now on.

Musically it's a 6/15.

3/3 points for Harmony.

1/3 for dynamics,

0/3 for rhythm,

1/3 for timbre.

1/3 for texture.

I also suggest others to rate similarily....

F7jSp2xmmEE

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

A 7/15.

3/3 points for Harmony.

1/3 for dynamics,

1.5/3 for rhythm,

1/3 for timbre.

0.5/3 for texture.

u1xrNaTO1bI

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I would've rated it 6 too :)

A 11/15.

3/3 points for Harmony.

2/3 for dynamics,

2/3 for rhythm,

2/3 for timbre.

2/3 for texture.

0aNTZwZc2ug

10/10

Can't find anything wrong with it tbh. Reminds me a bit of Underworld, and I like the use of delay, reverb and other effects to create contrasts and nuances in the track. Very well done overall, if not a tad bit too repetitive, but that is to be expected within this genre as it's more about the small details and nuances, the pad that kicks in around the 4:00 mark really adds a good deal to it. Once it starts really building up, it gets better and better. Sounds like something it'd be good to have sex to... ;)

Speaking of...

bV-hSgL1R74

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

lol alyxx, what a review! I firmly believe underworld is just the more mainstream face of the genre (Neo Trance/Techno), there is very good quality tracks under it

Alright I rate that track

A 12.5/15.

3/3 points for Harmony.

3/3 for dynamics,

2.5/3 for rhythm,

2/3 for timbre.

2/3 for texture.

It's great but imo not a classic. :) Their track Belfast is in the community of audiophiles categorized as such though but I haven't checked it out too much as it is chillout and I just haven't gotten to it yet..

sszUSjhs4lo

9/10 because it's very creative and European dance music is usually awesome.

kfVsfOSbJY0 :twisted:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well...... canadian teen and adult but for teens (Drake, Avril Lavigne) music isn't exactly the best but it's not as bad as the hatred of people. After all the girl is 13, and this is meant for teens, I wish all the hater idiots shut up. The songs I dislike more is the ones trying to be sophisticated but failing musicaly yet getting attention and hence hiding behind their popularity wall much better songs which should have that much popularity.

A 6/15.

3/3 points for Harmony.

1/3 for dynamics,

1/3 for rhythm,

0/3 for timbre.

1/3 for texture.

(I always rate vocals as instruments and ignore the lyrics)

8q3jAQkuyTo

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

1/10 for posting a video I can't watch because youtube says it's copyrighted in my country. The actual song gets a 8/10, though :)

lRBnZNJvsOg

I'm going to give it 5/10. I like Muse, but this song in particular is not very good in my opinion.

This is a classic.

5hxafBhGZ-Q

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc