Username change thread

is it normal that Stfu's name is still appearing as BTGbullseye to me? cause everyone else is seeing it apparently...

ROFL!

It got changed back, they agreed to tone down the MLP outside of the MLP thread.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Can you change mine to Average Internet Guy?

And who are you? (Were you before)

And who is Rarity?

Ok I am confused, please put in your old names somewhere for at least 2 weeks, btw thanks Jex, my name fits me more now.

To explain why I changed my name, originally when I signed up for this forum my idea was to reply to one thread and which I wanted to and then move on so I didn't care about my username, hence I just typed the first thing that came to me, I thought, I am a smart guy so "ThatSmartGuy". But what happened is I liked this forum just a little more than I thought I would :). Now of course it seems egoistic to have such a title for someone in the top 10 posters. People called me a hypster since a while a go. Proffesionally I try to make money of my alternative views in many ways. Hence: ProHypster

MHMMM....

Carry on now...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

My old name is in my sig. Blightmare.

Yes.... you do remind me of blightmare....

And..... is Rarity..... a... pony?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

For the sake of not derailing this topic I will not comment on that.

Please put the old username in the alternative title at the UCP guys! :)

Please change my name to Whole Thing Of Candy Beans

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

This is getting ridiculous...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

But what happened is I liked this forum just a little more than I thought I would :)

Now that just makes me happy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Too long, too silly.

Damn. I was being serious. I really do want that to be my name. It's one of my favorite Arrested Development jokes, but oh well, I'll think of something else.

EDIT: I've got it: change my name to Lux Arbuckle

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Dalipose... My Prog House artist name, please change it to that please.

Hi Friend.

Don't know if Axeldeath... Or Twilight Spockle...
If you do go with Twilight, don't make it Spockle. :| We'd also need an Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie on the forums.

If that happens I call dibs on Pinkie Pie. I haven't made my mind up on if I want to change it to that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

[attachment=0]DOIT DOIT DOIT.JPG[/attachment]

If you do, please make one of these your user title:

"Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty!"

"WOO! PARTY!"

"This is my jam!"

"Chocolate Fountain GOODNESS!"

(loads of others I don't want to name.)

Also known as "Username"