Username change thread

Lol, it looks like Nagisa doesn't give a **** anymore :D, but seriously, too many name changes guys....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have made up my mind, I ask thee for a humble pony name change to Pinkie Pie.
*Brohoof*
Lol, it looks like Nagisa doesn't give a **** anymore :D, but seriously, too many name changes guys....
She hasn't been on steam for over 5 days. I'm assuming she's just busy. :P

I can patiently wait for a name change.

5uw5G.gif

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I want to request to have this account deleted. I did a stupid thing in making an entirely new account because I didn't realize admins could change your username.

Note: I am the same person as Fluttershy. I would like to have this account name changed to Fluttershy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

MFW My name change happens.

MFW.jpg

Thank you Nagisa, now it's just a matter of getting it changed on other accounts.

Hi Friend.

Would it be possible to have my name changed to either "Nagisa" or "Ross Scott"? :)

Probably should mention at this point that if someone requests a name change and it's not available I'll just change your name to "Name2" ;D

Well... as long as the user isn't active, or I ask and they have no objection!

Would it be possible to have my name changed to either "Nagisa" or "Ross Scott"? :)

Probably should mention at this point that if someone requests a name change and it's not available I'll just change your name to "Name2" ;D

Well... as long as the user isn't active, or I ask and they have no objection!

It took me a second to see my name. :lol:

Can I have alphabetagamma back now? :cry:

Poor Nagisa. Gettin punked around by users with no power.

How so? I was waiting to change it back because I just changed it to that to troll him for trolling!

Also, you edited that twice? O_O

Poor Nagisa. Gettin punked around by users with no power.

How so? I was waiting to change it back because I just changed it to that to troll him for trolling!

Also, you edited that twice? O_O

You got trolled....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."