Username change thread

More than likely, Rainbow Dash was probably a name-theft, considering the fact that it was made just hours after my request, has only been logged on for 2 1/2 hours, and has not logged in since.

Good lord I've been trolled.... Did Karma just bite me on the ass?

And Nagisa, you missed my request.

Also known as "Username"

Hey, umm, Nagisa, can you change my name back to Jek Jek Roo? I think my MLP time run out.

Maybe other day I'll be Discord again.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

More than likely, Rainbow Dash was probably a name-theft, considering the fact that it was made just hours after my request, has only been logged on for 2 1/2 hours, and has not logged in since.

It's been a while and the account still hasn't been used. If you want I could send an email to the account owner, and if there isn't a response within three days, give the name to you?

It's been a while and the account still hasn't been used. If you want I could send an email to the account owner, and if there isn't a response within three days, give the name to you?

That'll be great. Thanks.

She'll always be Figunaye to me.

Same here. :P

Also known as "Username"

Hmm, but now we need another Applejack...Gentlemen, which one of you will step up to take the mantle of leadership in these dark times with only a mane five?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun