Deus Ex: Human Revolution - PC Game Review

From all what i've been hearing i think i really should get this game. Probably going to order it soon.

It's a pretty good game, I personally think it has been well worth the money I paid for it. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I compared the game to the impression of the first DeusEx and... it's pretty much the same. Which means is FRKN BRILLIANT!

However, there are glitches, what I wrote earlier... And there are some plot moments that I thought could have been organized better. And what is the pain, I'm sure some of the game elements were placed there because Square Enix as far as I know is of Japanese orgin and the game HAD to contain some anime influences, luckily only on some superficial levels. I mean interior design, dresses of the important female characters, some behaviours of main chracters and "style" of technology presented close to the ending of the game. For me it was an unnecessary creation of more drama than needed in the gameplay. I'm not a fan of anime at all and it kinda spolied the general impression a bit.

:D But Adam Jensen was not deprived of his balls. :D

Anyways, this game is damnt too short! Especially comparing to first DeusEx :]

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I compared the game to the impression of the first DeusEx and... it's pretty much the same. Which means is FRKN BRILLIANT!

However, there are glitches, what I wrote earlier... And there are some plot moments that I thought could have been organized better. And what is the pain, I'm sure some of the game elements were placed there because Square Enix as far as I know is of Japanese orgin and the game HAD to contain some anime influences, luckily only on some superficial levels. I mean interior design, dresses of the important female characters, some behaviours of main chracters and "style" of technology presented close to the ending of the game. For me it was an unnecessary creation of more drama than needed in the gameplay. I'm not a fan of anime at all and it kinda spolied the general impression a bit.

:D But Adam Jensen was not deprived of his balls. :D

Anyways, this game is damnt too short! Especially comparing to first DeusEx :]

I agree, though there's DLC coming that expands on the story.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Corporate selling tactics.... :/ But good it has a continuation!

Well, it's not like Civilization V, where 90% of the civs that should've been in the game are being sold for $5 as DLCs... The game is complete as-is, and is getting additional content from the DLC instead of content that should've been there to begin with.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well... there are extra missions and guns if you bought in the pre-order. I mean, when gaming industry was much younger, no o ne ever though about selling games in parts... This is a modern invention. It produces more sales and more money... Imagine like ...I wrote a book and then offered an extra two chapters with some very special content for extra good price! :D Hmmm...As if Harry Potter books were sold in basic and bonus edition with some more "spicy content" let's say... and then the "after the defeat of Voldemor" content would be available as an extra bonus for 10$ more.

So, for books it looks kinda weird but it works for games :[

It is big, but first Deus Ex is bigger ;)

And I just don't like this tactics of cutting the story in pieces and selling it separately. A sign of our times.

Anyway, my favourite glitch of DX:HR is the guy sweeping the floor with an invisible broom :D Very dedicated... hehe

I still don't have the game o.o

Why not? :P

That's the thing, I don't even know. I ordered the thing over a week ago, should have long got it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's the thing, I don't even know. I ordered the thing over a week ago, should have long got it.

Have you received any emails saying it's been dispatched yet, or have you simply heard nothing at all?

Today i got a package from Thehut, me being all excited i rip open the package only to find....my xbox controller. Which i had ordered 2days ago(i ordered DE like 2 weeks ago, and i still haven't got that) >.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok guys, i got a small tricky question that i dont think one of you guys might be able to answer, but still is worth the shot:

If you let zeke sanders escape in the beggining of the game he will say he might owe you and later will meet you on the streets and give you some information and say you guys are even, later on he will return inside sandoval's lair, but he will only work as a regular guard (got kinda dissapointed with that), you cant even talk to him, your only choice is to get rid of him. I wonder that if you dont meet him to get that info, will there be any kind of special scene? Probably not because i dont think he would turn in his brother just because he "owes" you.

My first playthrough, didnt know you could get him AND save the hostage by finishing him quickly

By the way, i got a lucky B-Ball shot from the street.

Ujelly?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"