America, the endless wasteland

Sign in to follow this  

Did you try contacting Phillip Marlowe at Planetphillip.com? He might be a good guy to use, he's one of the dudes from Podcast 17.

Shame.. I live in shitty old england, problem is my mic is a piece of ass !

Bloody hell!

Just as I'm reading this me and me family will go on vacation. I think I have quite a good british accent, (though I live in the far-away Netherlands), but I will not be available until next year.

Hope you find a good actor,

General Genius

Well I don't think I'm the most qualified for this kind of voice acting, but if in the future you'll need an Italian accent, I'll be very happy to help you!

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family Ross!

OMG I don't have a microphone!! God damn it Sean!!!

well sent mine in. Hope you find a good enough voice actor ross.

I actually have an accent like that. It's a shame I actually live in Britain though!

It's good that you made it back home, buddy. I know how it feels that from driving from Madison, Wisconsin to Wilmington N.C. is something else too. I purchased Half-Life 1 and I am stuck at the area with the nuclear missiles. I am doing my best to get through it, but it is hard, even on the easy level.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you. I don't know you too well, and I don't know you like to celebrate holidays, but I thought I would say it anyway. Take care.

Adam C.

Damn, im only good with Scottish accents. And believe me there is quite a difference.

there are two comedians i respect in this world one is you the other one RayWilliamJohnson

Well when I speak english in lef4dead people say I sound like bert or kermit. XD

Only I mumble alot and stutter with longer more difficult words.

Too bad I haven't got a british accent.Good luck finding a good voice actor.

Lol somebody mentioned RWJ I also respect Ross Scott,Rwj and some other good comedians.

I wish I had a better English accent (and had seen this sooner!)

Ross, this was probably the greatest Christmas present you could have given to your fans; a chance to be a voice actor in one of your videos!

I know that your current situation sucks and all, but it's kinda cool how us fans are able to have a chance to get envolved in the best web seiries ever, ya know?

awwwwwwwww, i would love to do it but seeing the fact that im 14, i dont think you would take my voice.

Heh Heh Heh, I got my hopes up then when I saw the English accent bit but I'm a Scouser so probably not suitable

Well most of what I know is from mimicry of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" but I'll send a trial. If it passes I'll see about upgrading my mic.

Just sent an email to offer my services as a voice actor a week ago, but I didn't check this site yesterday.

*Bangs head on wall*