America, the endless wasteland

Sign in to follow this  

Your voice is the best in Freeman's mind you should keep it that way and also merry christmas Ross Scott

Stop fucking around and bring out another Freeman's Mind, you fucking cock mongler.

Hey Ross, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and all the best in your new/old home in VA.

Cheers.

Cool! I would send one in but i have a cold and well, my mic is craping out on me so yah. Have a Nice Christmas and a good New Year

I wished i had a voice like that to help you but one of my friends has an accent exactly like that but he'll say no

im brittish and i announce a theater however my avalibilty is poor ans im always moving to and from placea

I want to say that i have got to have moved like 50 times in my life (long distance) and i know how the road gets to ya after a while. Although the closest trip that i've had to yours is michigan to florida. No comparrison. Anyway keep up the good work and don't stress urself out.

No need to feel like your the only one to go insane. There are plenty of other people who have already gone insane. Just go visit the Insane Asylum if you don't believe me. :^]