Team Fortress 2 Trading

Sign in to follow this  

I could use a few keys and series 26 crates for strange item unboxes. also interested in a Candy Cane. Here's my backpack if you wanna take a look. I'm not on often, but whenever I can...

http://www.tf2items.com/id/FlutterTank

I'm desperate for metal and that nametag is appealing. If you see anything in my backpack just tell me.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/alphabetagamma

I'd like that Candy Cane, or the Strange Fronteir Justice if your willing to part with it. Also, the Axtinguisher or the Eviction Notices. I'll willingly trade you both my Huntsmans so you can make a scrap. Just reserve those for me for when I'm on again plz :)

And Kirk, I'll trade you the ullapool if you have a crate and/or key. I don't want crates to stack up though. I wanna use them. Sorry if that came off harsh :?

Edit: @Kirk, I will trade you the Caber for your Candy Cane

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Save it for me. I'll trade you when I get the chance. Just friend request me on Steam.

Username is FlutterTank

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fluttershy, do you still want those series 26 crates? I have something like 6 in my inventory.

Retired Forum Moderator

I need keys from somepony, but yes, I will take your crates. Check my inventory, it's on the previous page.

Alright. added you btw.

That name tag looks very appealing but 6 of any crate is hardly a fair trade for one of those. XD

I guess just whatever you're willing to part with. I'm not picky.

Edit: last online: 24 days ago.

DAMN, son!

Retired Forum Moderator

I was on 24 days ago? Lat time I played TF2 was in July! I don't have a good PC, so the only time I can play is at my friend's house, which halpens very rarely :(

I have lot of new weapon, if anyone need it, just send me message!

Edit: I'm selling this hat:

250px-Industrial_Festivizer.png

for another engie hat!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Buying the Blightened Beak for 2 ref.

Does anyone have the H5 taunt he doesn't need?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Just did my first headgear craft...

and got a misc item that doesnt go on the head :wtf::?:

The cremator conscience is kinda cute but why the mini-pyros are not on the pyro shoulder? :(

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Just did my first headgear craft...

and got a misc item that doesnt go on the head :wtf::?:

The cremator conscience is kinda cute but why the mini-pyros are not on the pyro shoulder? :(

Scoutman, I'll gladly trade you for that Cremator's Concience.

Backpack: http://tf2b.com/profiles/76561198004536047 (Anything I have equipped isn't for sale, sorry :( Except for the Spiral Sallet)

As you can see, I can craft a lot of my weapons into a sizable sum of metal, if that's what you want.

sorry dude, its non-tradable, just posted it here so you can laugh at my 3 ref waste (kinda)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"