Accursed Farms TF2 Dedicated Server

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, TF2 really doesn't require much hardware wise. On low settings even a crappy laptop should be able to play it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, TF2 really doesn't require much hardware wise. On low settings even a crappy laptop should be able to play it.
Come play with us Luis, forever and ever. :crazy:

Unless your motherboard doesn't have any integrated graphics, but that's pretty standard.

A note: I played against bots today and am extremely rusty. I'm probably just going to play Medic to hide my lack of skill. :oops:

That's strange, isn't it? You suposed to kick ass and headshot everyone in sight.

Not until I make my (hypothetical) frag video. :/

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

One day I'll join you all....one day...

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

One day I'll join you all....one day...

Will that day be this Saturday?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'd love to join you guys, but it probably won't be until next weekend. One thing you should also know is that I'm playing on a crappy laptop with a broken mouse, so it's possible I won't do too well.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

My computer just won't play TF2 online. I'm going to be buying a new, better computer in the near future and then I'll be able to play.

So I'll join you guys then.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

-Necroposting intensifies-

While I can assume from the age of the thread, I don't like assumptions, I'm also too lazy to start up TF2 and check. Is this server dead?

Yeah, I found out that everyone else was getting extremely poor ping times for unexplained reasons, (I suspect Comcast of traffic shaping) and nobody besides me even joined the server for over 1 week at one point... I didn't see the point in wasting my processing time running something nobody was using.

I would of actually joined it if it was unmodified. I wouldn't mind playing TF2 on a server that isn't full of Reddit shitters and people who take the game too seriously.

It was stock TF2... No mods, but I occasionally altered the gravity for some fun jumping rounds. (everybody plays worse in low-grav except me it seems)

It was stock TF2...
Current server mods:

Locker Overheal (30 second drain time, standard overheal)

First Blood Rewards (see below)

Roll the Dice (see below) [disabled due to unknown bug making it not work for some people]

Cloak Syphon (3 cloak restored from health pickups & backstabs)

Intel Carrier Glow

I'm not quite sure but for some reason I don't think you're correct on that.

Oh man, I remember this.

The one (and only) time I joined the server, it was ABG and another person finding exploits on turbine.

I kinda wish we did have an active AF server, but we hardly have an active forum community so I doubt it'd really work out.

the name's riley

I'm not quite sure but for some reason I don't think you're correct on that.

When it went inactive it was stock... I had those mods for a short time before that, and disabled them because a lot of people for some reason disliked them.

Is the server still up? I haven't fired up TF2 in a looong time.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

No, I deleted everything related to TF2. It just doesn't hold any interest for me besides 'doing something with friends'.

I was forced to do the same some months ago because of capacity issues.. came back to it and there are a shitton of new weapons and the meta is very changed it's weird but cool..

Should I close the topic?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs