PIGEON HUNTER

Sign in to follow this  

i still think you should try once more making a non-machinima comedy video but scenerio and actors should be better

good video

fudge all the people saying it is lame

now, hope you had a good xmas and will have an awesome new year

Ha ha, I think you guys need to stay up late enough to find this hilarious. Thanks for the little video, Ross. It certainly gave everybody something to look at. It's a shame you have to do all the traveling right around Christmas where everybody is moving around, but I really hope you settle in good. Have a good week!

its amazing how demanding people get over something that is free and done out by a nice guy......

It made me smile. Also, you actually do a decent British Accent so stop being so freakin hard on yourself. For the negative nancies out there....it was filmed in 2003, it wasn't even a minute long, and Ross actually has a real life outside of working on Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection

PIGEON HUNTIN, A JOB WHERE MENTAL PATIEN--- FARMERS CAN FINALLEH WORK IN THIS CRUEL LITTLE WORLD.

... Well, your narration sure made me laugh, this was also not a bad surprise.

I have a feeling I'll love the new series you'll come out with in the future.

It took you that long to make a 37 second video?

No offense but I made a 2-d animation in one day.

Although it was 20 seconds long....

PureNukage: Well I had to edit it down, process all the footage, find the music for it (that took a while actually), and record the audio. Also almost 2 days were spent corresponding with voice actors and reviewing their clips and working with some of them, even though that ended up not panning out. Also I wasn't working JUST on this, I also did some work on CP and moved and drove from one end of the country to the other.

Ross, do you know of shepard's mind and barney's mind?

IMA GONNA LYNCH YOU FOR THIS!!! BLAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

"I'll probably make another Freeman's Mind for January just because I get the feeling viewers will be ready to lynch me if I don't."

Only ONE for the whole month!?!? Get your pitchforks everyone!

Why don't you make it in half life 2 since some youtubers make videos (called FM) and its in Half life 2.

also I have gmod 10 from steam

Best bet to set yourself up for the future is settle down.. Raise you some youngun's. and force them to learn the trade of voice actors.

Marissa!! British nanny GO!!!

Harold!! Philippino Drag Queen!!

Baby Ross Jr the Third! Aging stroke patient blues singer!!

(By the way your now forced to name you two children Harold and Marissa and Ross Jr III)

You will post more FM or we will take your first born!

Hope you had a good Christmas

Not really related to this exact post, but could you possibly look into seeing why the carriage returns don't seem to make it into your RSS feed? I like being able to read your posts in my aggregator, but they come through as walls of text. Just a little request, not a complaint.

Thanks!

I wish I checked your website earlier over christmas Ross, as an actual 100% British Person (Im writing from Plymouth, in England), I probably could have provided you with a genuine thick British accent! Nevermind, leave a bit more notice next time maybe?

I liked how the video replaced the typical kids chasing pigeons, with rednecks instead, quite funny in my opinion. Merry Xmas mate,

Leo B-T,

UK

Posted by Anonymous at 15:17:29

ya of course he knows they both had to contact him and ask for permission

and he said yes

*You will post more FM or we will take your first born!*

isnt that more of a reward in case he makes the first one by acident XD