PIGEON HUNTER

Sign in to follow this  

Ross thanks for the video.

Yes I know that was a lame post, but I figured it was better than the posts stating they're going to kill you and such for posting a video.

People are freaking nuts online. (Well more nuts.)

Hope you get settled in again soon.

=)

Congratulations! I know one guy on YouTube that tried several times to loose some of his subscribers(failed miserably, he got now like three times the original amount(almost 700 now) but your way is sooo goood! Upload several similarly disturbing movies(compared to your typically expected work) and you'll lose half of your fanbase!

Nice! Though it's obvious it's not your plan. ;3 And its only one video...

Mick: Ha ha, it does seem to be having that effect to an extent. I'll never make videos that do that intentionally, though I can promise I'll release at least some videos that I'm satisfied with, but I'm aware that only a minority of people will like. For everyone else, I guess that's what Freeman's Mind is for.

Ross scott please can you hurry in the making of your next video as its one of the few things which puts a smile to my face now as i have cancer and havent got acess to half life anymore, watching your videos puts a smile to my face. Good luck with finding a place to live.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................uh.................................................................................................okay.

I dont see why everyones so hard on this video, its real funny and a welcome change from your usual machinima, some sites need variety you know (:. For some reason though, the funniest part of this video was your accent. I dont know if it was really good or really bad, or if it was just weird hearing Freeman and Dave do an accent, cause it actually sounds like a gag you'd do in one of your freemans mind or civil protection episodes. regardless of what it was, I always just crack up when i watch this video.

@myslef, sorry, i meant mike, i just get there names confused sometimes.

Great work Mr. Scott!!! It is just as the prophecy foretold.

dude, i laughed my ass of when i saw this video... the ending with the dead pidgeon is priceless!

btw best wishes for you, you deserve the best things from life

you're a human being with strength and weakness but you still want to create your art to entertain people

good luck and see ya soon!

ok, now, WHAT THE HELL?! didn't like this AT ALL.

Make episode 24 just so i can see the reaction when he runs from the garg!

lol...this WAS bad....just stick with FM....well, FM more than CP

Everyone needs to realize what the REAL problem is: you all are just pissed that it's not a freeman's mind or CP episode. It's sad to see someone make a successful online series and watch the fans viciously turn when the creator takes any creative license and releases something different.

The video is funny and silly. Especially watching the two guys running after pigeons like retards! Hahahaha I liked it.

anonymous at 11:15:53

um....no, i was just expecting a long awesome video for xmas, not some shitty 30 sec vid

Hey Ross, If you need any help on a 2-d animation (southpark) just ask. Like if you need to make a part in Civil Protection where Mike and Dave watch a commercial on T.V I could do that. I could make the commercial I mean.

Just giving you my info...

-PureNukage

http://www.youtube.com/user/MshrmCldProduction

Happy birthday to you!

I wish you good luck, and all sorts of nice stuff ;]

this is a godam peice of $H!T i hate it i wanted a long and funny episode 24! this is stupid this lasted 30 redart secs

I feel bad for you, Ross because these retards are saying its crap and even though it is not long at all, it was funny and looked like it had good editing. So fuck all these idiots.

Heh, I used to shoot hundreds of them near an old derelict warehouse nearby. I used a silenced pre-charged 5.5mm air rifle so nobody could work out why there was a skip full of dead pigeons