PIGEON HUNTER

Sign in to follow this  

i awoke with joy thinking there would be civil protections 'the tunnel' but clicking on this site only to find that retarded 'pigeon hunter' video is still at the top pisses me off ...no new episodes really really, Da FUK man? there is nothing funny about pigeon killing and hillbilly jokes are flippin Retarded COME ON

yo anounomos 19:24:3 MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!

for fucks sake, MAKE ANOTHER FM ALREADY! THIS SUX MY TURDS!

just asking when you can get to FM ep. 24, i love the series but if your being buried with other stuff thats cool.(p.s. can you make dave go nuts from special donuts and think hes an alien?)

You can be sure people are already ready to kill you TODAY because of Freeman's Mind. But of course, saying "I'll kill you!" over the internet is the same as saying "I like turtles" face to face.

Think of the Pidgeon episode as a learning curve, telling you how to better your choice of video footage, but to be polite as possible, I have waited anxiously, for a very seemingly long time, and all I ask is maybe another news post of some sort at least, it doesn't have to be a movie too, but anything is better than just going on these long vacations from the site.

On another note, keep up the good work. I hope I am encouraging, and not a crazed fan wanting more and killing for it.

thanks branprute for saying that. i am just angry so i missplell words and curse thanks for being polite.

AND NO I'M NOT SUCKING UP I AM SIMPLY THANKING HIM...OR HER.

What people don't realize is that Ross was always wanted to make live action films but didn't have the recourses so turned to machinima and the source engine in particular. this has been done a few times one example is smooth few films. either way Ross wont be making machinima forever but i dont think he will be dropping it any time soon.

P.S. i got the Noesis -Source Machinima Cinematography and Choreography DVD's i was both surprised and glad when i heard your voice. great tutorials and yes galaxy gulp was very corny lol

Really I like Civil Protection but FM is way better in my book cant wait for another one.

ross barneys mind has just finished so if you can spare some time watch it ! it gets better after the first 5 vids

no one likes pigeons anyway??? you should know my last name is Pidgeon. nah don't worry i kinda like the occassional "completely random and messed up" kind of video every now and then

Ross, make more videos like this one please! I frigging died of laughter.

YOU SIR are obviously INSANE, BONKERS, COOKOO IN THE HEAD, PLAIN OLD WAKY, TH-TH-TH-THATS ALL FOLKS!

actually, it's not, WHO LET YOU ON THE INTERNET? MR ANDERSON! THATS RIGHT, AGENT SMITH! I'M BACK!!

I feel bad for joining the army of people whos bitchin' here, we don't pay you for your work so it's rude and impertinent, but I really don't understand, why is your attitude to FM like "it's the first thing I'll stop work on, if something...", when it's the most famous and favourite project of yours I can understand that it must be fucking difficult to make FM much more than CP, but the outcome is also different- I'm from Czech Republic and I can say honestly, that people here loves FM very much (the point of this sentence is, that you are beloved all over the globe). It's a masterpiece not even in comparsion to other vids like this on youtube, but masterpiece itself. Intelligent and funny. Whatever... One question: What did you study ('ve been?). I was surprised that you know Franz Kafka and his short story about the transformation to bug (He is Czech originally). I didn't know he would be known in USA as well as in Europe. And he probably isn't, so I was surprised..

Thanks for your work, keep it up, it's spectacular. Greetings from middle of europe

hopefully glad you didn't make this

ROSSSS WHERE R UUUUU?????????????????????????? I NEED MORE FREEMANS MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL DIE WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mak fukin freeman's mind all fucking ready!