PIGEON HUNTER

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, you could animate a 15 minute long fart joke and people would still love it....oh wait thats robot chicken. My point is, even with silly things like this, you put more thought into your work then many other praised tv programs.

I'll await your next work with a glass held high

i wanna see the halloween civil protection episode PLEASE RELEASE IT SOON!!!!!

OKAY ROSS i like you and your vids, BUT JUST MAKE FM 24 ALREADY YOU @$$ I THINK YOU LIKE SITTING THERE AND WATCHING US GET PISSED! >:C

Hey Ross, been a long time since I commented, but, nice work on all of the Freeman's Mind episodes, I just started back up watching them from episode 13. Can't wait for the tunnel in CP. But one question, how did you map the noclip cheat to a hotkey? I remember reading that you did that in the FAQ. For some reason I can not access the cheats by pressing the ~ key. -karanjhalaguy

Anonymous at 03:06:43 :

I disagree with you. Being as eager to watch the next Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection episodes as a lot of people, I believe it's not true Ross wants to irritate everyone in this way. If this were the case, he wouldn't have released several videos in a row 2 months ago.

Life is really hard today, and it's not only for you and me but anyone actually. Yes, it's obvious Ross is an entertaining guy with full of imagination, yet the fact remains he has a life like anyone else: his job, his family and friends... Therefore, having made a lot of FM and CP videos is clear enough he's not a selfish guy, since he doesn't even ask the viewers to pay for them. Hence we as viewers should be grateful instead of complaining all the time to achieve our own passion.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! NO NEW EPISODES

there is allot of hate in this world, why cant we all just get along

@Anonymous at 03:59:39

the command is <<<"bind "key" "noclip">>> in the console

oh... still pigeon hunting eh? oh well. guess i'll go see if the blackmesasource mod is out yet. .... .... YAY FREEMAN'S MIND

YO!! Ross. I really like Freeman's Mind, just as plenty of others do, but here's a game you might could possibly do the same type of thing with. Thief. I know Garret actually has a voice so it may not work the same as FM but I loved the games and there will be a Thief 4 soon so there should be some renewed interest in it, and you're so very clever and talented. I'm sure you could come up with something entertaining. Hope everythings going well for you.

-Always checking in to see what's new! Keep up the *good* work.

Seems like something SNL would do. Although I think that's already been said.

Good job, nonetheless. I will say that whoever the dude was that said you could have British accents is a FUCKING MORON. Too many people are obsessed with British accents, and I remember watching one American channel where nearly EVERYONE in EVERY SHOW had a British accent. So don't put 500 soldiers all with British accents in CP.

I hope that everything's OK with your move to Virginia (place to live, didn't forget anything, unpacking's going well, etc.) And can't wait for the new CP, that's probably my favorite machinima series (or at least tied with RvB).

-Eyaare

hey you YOU ARE A FUCK HED SHIT ASS DICK SUCKER DONKEY RAPING SHIT FACED PIG FUCKING COCKMASTER

I do not agree with what you say but I shall defend to the death your right to say it

Sir, My hat is a Crab. Therefore your argument is invalid.

You misspelled *Head*. How do you misspell a four letter word on a website that features built-in spell check?

um exuse me but please please please make freeman's mind episode 24 please!

sincerely a concerned citizen.

Mr.Ross I presume? Well then, I have come to tell you to either make another episode of freeman's mind or....prepare for unforeseen consequences.

wait, how can you "prepare" fo something unseen???? AND this website dosn't have spell check

24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from across the pond!

Must say, that was a rather convincing accent! Only realised it was you half way through it

Keep up the good work, I do enjoy your vids and as some on here don't appreciate, they can sometimes take rather a long time to make especially when life gets in the way!