PIGEON HUNTER

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Ross! Different kind of vid here, but I found it entertaining nonetheless. Only thing I didn't like was that the voices were a little...strange (I mean, apart from the hick accents).

Are you aware of how many rip-offs of your series there are? You must have nerves of steel to have not assassinated them...yet XD

hah, I almost feel punked xD

I don't suppose you would take the effort of adding a bad-taste joke in the form of "no animals were harmed during the making of this movie" and a "not!" in different font appearing after a second. That would put you on the list of names those animal rights people create (and on the list of many grim-jokers I like, Cyanide

It was funny... No really, I liked it, it was funny. Thanks for sharing this.

MMMMmmmmmmmmmm K .... .... YAY FREEMANS MIND!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS FREEMANS MIND24? GODAMIT DONT BE AN @$$! WE WANT EP 24! WE WANT EP 24! WE WANT EP 24! WE WANT EP 24! WE WANT EP 24!

@ Anonymous at 23:35:20

WTF is your problem? Who let you on the internet?

Hey I thought it was funny, and I think your british accent was good too.

To all the people who expressed their dislike in this (non-)Free(man's Mind) video:

Go ask your money back.

To Ross Scott:

I liked it.

Merry Christmas. (Oh crap, too late! Well, I was on vacation...)

You should really put up a donation page/link.

Way to suck up GeneralGenius! Didn't really like this one, but i still appreciate it. At least your tried.

To GeneralGenius at 08:38:21:

WOW! UR A RETURD!!!! THY DON'TT PAYL FOR THESE, U DUNBASS! GO GETA BRIAN, U IDOT!

@Anonymous at 16:27:01

Lol dude it was a joke. Calm the hell down buddy.

@Ross

A surprise it was indeed. Although it's not what we are used to seeing you make, it was still entertaining and made me laugh. I do have to agree with others though. Your British accent was pretty good.

I haven't disappeared, just super busy. ]

~Brianna

I think you should do another live action video. I think this one was funny, I mean sure the sound quality and acting could have been better but hell that was six years ago, I'd like to see what you'd do.

Happy New Year Mr. Scott... and to all u other CP/FM-a-holics!

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I look forward to your next videos with great anticipation. But REAL life comes first. Take care and Happy New Year

Happy new year.

I have a question, when do you think you'll finish making The Tunnel?

Happy 2010. Hope the new year means some good new videos. And I like having a few different videos now and then to spice things up. I really liked Galaxy Gulp, and I want to see more random videos like that. This one was O.k. but the British accent made the video worth it. Good luck in the new year! =)