New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Ross,

Just so that it helps top load the 'take your time' side of the equation I suggest you do this as it suits you. Any little whiney assed ADHD kid who insists your *FREE STUFF* come out more promptly and regularly can shut their pie hole.

We await your next offering with great anticipation (and as much patience as we can muster).

GZ

I think your deadlines need some work.

You should set your deadlines NOT by how much video's you made in the past,

Instead, look at a million dollar developing firm and try to beat their deadlines.

... take the deadline for 3D Realms, beat that.

And your fine.

Ross, love your work man. Take all the time you need to make it, we'll all be happy to wait.

seriously Ross just accept the damn donations... i mean i dont think people would get pissed because FANS wanted to give you money so they could help you out with your problems.... and you ave ALOT of problems... anyway good luck ross and take my word for it and put a donations button.. you'll see LOTS of results

Hey Ross, don't worry, you'll get used to no health insurance - and having no life...

But hey, get life straightened out, and then worry about the movies! As much as I am looking forward to Freeman's Mind and CP coming back (not to mention my intense curiosity regarding your secret project) I think we can all go take the time we would use to watch your videos, go outside, take a deep breath of fresh air, and then run back inside and watch re-runs!

Take all the time you need, no point in rushing something. I can wait, hopefully everyone else can too. I just hope you get comfortable and get everything else taken care of first, machinima second, real life and comfort first.

consider this another "Do your thing, and ignore the 12 year old ADHD fair-weather fanboys". Miss ya in LA, but excited to think that you'll be on track to building the classic Ross Scott webisodes that your true (and realistic) supporters have enjoyed over the years.

PS- Maybe if you had a public facing "Wish List" at amazon.com, some of your more ardent (and fully employed) fans could do little things, like help fund your headphones, etc etc.

Just a thought.

Just chill, Ross...

The quality of your work speaks for itself, and that is why we enjoy it so much. You are only one person, and you can only do what you can do. My advice to you is to put up an official statement saying that you are taking an extended break from these films while you address real life concernse. Those of us who have real life concerns of our own will understand and still drop by here every day on the off-hand chance that you'll surprise us with something new. Those of us who don't have real life concerns need to get a life (which comes fully loaded with concerns) instead of dropping by here every day to complain that you haven't surprised us with something new.

You have great talent for this, you just have to start your own machinima business end first setup a good business plan, look for investors and start making video's. Then try to find more people that can help you.

Now all your talent is lost in finding a house.

No one's rushing you, Ross; take your time. If you update the website, I suggest you create forums. It could be added so impatient people could have somewhere to rant while others discuss your machinima.

"It´s better having one good than a lot of crap".

P.S. I also support the donations box.

Hehe seems like you're getting pwned by life...Take your time to make things work, we'll keep supporting you whatever happens...(If you need to escape for the U.S you can come chez moi =) )

Since a couple of posts mentioned this, I'm not making frequency the top goal, but I realize the fanbase for FM is pretty large now, so I want to try and alternate between that and my more ambitious projects, or better manage things so I can be working on more stuff simultaneously with existing volunteers.

And no, my life isn't hell, I'll be getting to work more on things I enjoy creating. It is very busy however, I made this post because I think a good chunk of people think I'm just screwing around, so I wanted to give them a slice of the stuff I'm dealing with.

Hope things work out with...well, everything. No rush.

New year greetings from Sweden.

Ps. Concerning the music, have you given any thought about geting someone to write new material. Less legal hassle, if nothing else. Any ways, if so then I gladly offer my services. No charge.

Great work. Keep it up! Everything worth having is worth waiting for.

I'd gladly be willing to donate to you not to get you to produce more but in appreciation for what you have already given us. We love your work and just want to help ease things so you can keep going without regrets.

Ross you are awesome and its kinda good that people miss FM so much, its coz we all love you! XD

*hug*

It's okay, dude. Don't stress so much about what a bunch of faceless people on the internet want.

It's not worth listening to ranting kids on Youtube. You're dedicated, creative and awesomesauce.