New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Episode 3 is late?

we expected a trailer at E3 instead of L4D2 but still.

PLEASE DONT DIE. NO ONE WANTS YOU TO DIE. WE LOVE YOUR WORK

hi ross

if you ever need to take a break why not watch barneys mind or shepards mind they are both really good and they are spinoffs of your mind searys so you might want to check them out krimsion yt is the maker sm iramightypiret did bm

I have to say... I was a little disappointed to discover that you haven't worked on anything this whole time you haven't updated your blog. Although I don't blame you. Now that I think about it, it does take quite a while to find a place after moving. Sorry, I really should think more... Any-who, (love that word) I'm rambling, good luck with your new place! I Hope to see your work soon!

D.H./fan of your work

P.S. I feel EXACTLY as Attira does in EVERY aspect. Read his/her comment again for me would you?

D.H./Fan of your work

I just recently found your work on You Tube and have really enjoyed it, both Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. So, thanks a lot!!

Mike reminds me a bit of Henchman 24 of the Venture Bros, another hilarious cartoon. Any inspiration there?

Finally, I agree with others:

1. Life first, work second.

2. Put up a damn PayPal button! You won't be forcing anyone to pay and folks like you who put up good content in the vast ocean of crap that is the Internet should be compensated for it!

Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Hey! It's OK, Ross!

I didn't know people were hounding you, dawg!

We're all fine: really. You take as much time as you need. It'll be wonderful when you get everything in order.

Me, personally, would like to see you at 100% and completely ready to start your new life with every thing in order (website and life issues) than watch as you struggle to produce an episode.

We have been waiting for years, Ross, for you to reach your final point of stability, and I for one would happily wait another to see you at your best. I'm extremely excited to see that you have EVERYTHING you need to do listed.

As always, thanks for taking the time [alliteration] and best of luck!

Your buddy and fan,

~Tom

No worries here man, take all the time necessary. It's my opinion, considering that this IS free entertainment, that you hold no responsibilities to us in continuing to make these at all let alone do so on a consistent schedule.

I'm just happy knowing that there will be more. Good luck on all those other things.

These physical needs of food and shelter and whatnot can be endlessly annoying sometimes.

Keep kicking a** Mr. Scott!!! You should take your time and if any one complains to you do what I do, call them a pansy then shoot them with toothpaste!!! OK maybe I don't shoot them with toothpaste but I don't know how to fax toothpaste to people. I was under the impression that donate buttons were not their to help with development, but to give people money so they can get hookers, beef jerky and alcohol so that the development is not as boring to them. Well anyway happy 4th of July or what ever the most recent holiday is/was.

Peace out

Aaron J. Gregg

P.S. to that JC guy I think you write P.P.S. because I think it stands for post post statement.

P.P.S. Mr. Scott do you regularly wear and afro, top hat and monocle?

I am just going to backup what most everyone has said. Take things slow, and when you get your place take a few days break. Stress is a real killer, first metaphorically later literally.

Give the good people a damned donation button!

All work and no play makes Ross a dull boy

Ross

sorry for the informal tone this ... comment might have but there are a few things some people and yourself seem to forget. As good as the freeman's mind and civil protection episodes are you're making an awfull lot of sacrifices to do this. I think a lot of people wouldn't or perhaps even shouldn't complain about delays when you're trying to get everything together. If you were to take your time in setting everything up again you'd be able to create your high-level episodes with more ease. I know you take your time with every episode, i listend to your interview on podcast 17 a while back.

Anyway take your time with getting new episodes. It would suck not only for us but definatly for you if you were to get a burnout or something like that. So follow your own advice, chill.

D.H./Fan of your work :

Attira is a bloke. ( Australian slang for a guy )

Attira

You NEED a JOB. Take your fricken amazing talents to some video game company! Any game with you as the voice talent would be a masterpiece! Personally, I wanna see you in GTA some day. That would be perfect, Ross Scott running around shooting people.

It's kinda funny how the internet can make a person renowned for his impatience seem to be one of the most patience of the lot.

I'll just keep waiting for new stuff in silence like I have sense I found this place.

Just to be an ass I want more civil protection dammit lol but seriously take your time if you need to. I'm in no rush it's not like there isn't thousands of other things to do with my massive allotment of spare time.

Ok well, I don't see why you shouldn't run the paypal button, at least for a while. I'm pretty sure a boatload of people would dontate, helping you out with your insurance, headphone and no cakes problem.

Also take your time and all everything said a hundred times before ..

Ok man, I'll wait as long as it takes. I don't want u ruining ur life/health. Good luck at your new place.

P.S: I do believe u can make more content than 2009.

P.S.S: I don't know if I've told u this Ross, but YOU RULE MAN! And I don't want your talent wasted.

P.S.S.S: LOL. I like making P.S.S-es

Ah btw i posted 'Anonymous at 08:09:59' just forgot to log in.

Thx 4 update. I got 2 say I always got 2 say: Keep it up, don't overwork yourself, take time to chill out and don't let those fanboys hassle you to much. In terms of art, quality is more important than quantity, a lesson the movie and video-game industry will maybe learn someday. But hey, it's still working out for those goddamn bloodsuckers(I state hereby, that NOT every game developer and movie studio is a raging money-hungry bloodsucking beat, but most of them are).