Progress being made on FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 39

The filming is done on Episode 39! That little green square brightened my day.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

wow i completely missed it too. i just brushed past it since its so small and went straight to the forums. now when he got progres son the dialogue id have noticed.

Predictions for episode 39:

Gordon Freeman will spend almost the entire episode trying to get out of the fenced in area

or

Gordon Freeman will use a satchel charge and we'll all get a reaction to the alien grunt that will make us LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also known as "Username"

Gordon Freeman will spend almost the entire episode trying to get out of the fenced in area

or

Gordon Freeman will use a satchel charge and we'll all get a reaction to the alien grunt that will make us LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, you broke the site!

or

Jesus, you broke the site!

Sorry, bro.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I always go through the main page to get to the forums, I never want to miss a change.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

That would be me... :cry:

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Dialogue has made... uhhh... scattered progress? The important thing is, it's progress.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

These are quants of the dialogue ganing more probablility of existence in this particular progress bar....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Basically the beginning is done, but I'm having complications with where I want to stop the episode versus how the Source engine handles demo recording, so I may have to re-record the later section. I honestly don't know what percentage of the episode is done yet.

Thta would be the longest chapter in Half-Life, Surface Tension. I bet it would take him at least 8 episodes to finish it.

Thta would be the longest chapter in Half-Life, Surface Tension. I bet it would take him at least 8 episodes to finish it.

*Disagreement*

It was "On a Rail", wasn't it? It took Ross about 8-9 episodes to complete... I think.

From Episode 21 to about episode 31

Can't really remember.

Also known as "Username"

Oh man, surface tension. My second least favorite chapter.

Surface tension. It was just non-stop soldier bombardment all

the way to the beginning of lambda core.

On A Rail took from about Episode 24 to 32 assuming Apprehension starts when you meet the Ichthyosaur. If not, about 24 to the around the halfway point f 30 I guess. And besides, the whole 'baghdad lookin' part' spreads across two chapters -- Surface Tension and "Forget About Freeman!"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

On A Rail took from about Episode 24 to 32 assuming Apprehension starts when you meet the Ichthyosaur. If not, about 24 to the around the halfway point f 30 I guess. And besides, the whole 'baghdad lookin' part' spreads across two chapters -- Surface Tension and "Forget About Freeman!"

Hey dude I have something to show you dude,

It's called the enter key. You should REALLY try it sometime.

I just... I don't even...